A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm Thaddeus Sholto, Town Miller.

Zoinks!

claiming that early Csarmi?...... odd....

......... your overuse of ellipses are.........odd.....

(and scummy)

well... not getting lynched ot NK'd works just fine...

now, all we need to do is figure out da scum, lynch them and get it done.

Holy Toledo Thane is scum

[v]Thane[/v]

not having lied before doesn't necessarily mean he isn't now though...  one to watch

This is like "How to out yourself completely within the game's first few pages 101". Thane wants to keep wifom alive on the Miller... which is yeah incredibly scummy. He's also overstating how willing he is to find scum this game, just needs more people checking in and talking, that's all! Gee willickers!

Got Csarmi and Ithi as LOCK CLEAR so far. Csarmi aint exactly one to use a gimmick to hide behind as scum, and Ithi mindmelded hardcore.

last time i played mafia with csarmi, he claimed town very early and got lynched very fast for it

he could tell the truth here

otherwise, isn't it a bit early to have Ithi as a lock clear ?

last time i played mafia with csarmi, he claimed town very early and got lynched very fast for it

he could tell the truth here

otherwise, isn't it a bit early to have Ithi as a lock clear ?

He could TELL the truth, or BE TELLING the truth... one is a FoS that he could be lying, and the other a simple early-morning typo.

He claimed Miller. He just guaranteed he is on the chopping block towards the end of the game, because it IS a town-negative role.

So I see no purpose in the lie. Wonder which one Chae intended - (and which one she'll SAY she intended :/)

Thane is way outside his meta - I haven't seen a joke from him yet...

Ithi comes in guns blazing, Despo is Despo (Zoinks!), X is Unknown (Algebra sucks), and dice is too soon to tell. 

Morning, all!

Archived