A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hellz yeah!

Gotta say guys, that was extremely fun.  

I have never come into a game as a substitute and survived when my slot was under that much pressure/suspicion.  I'm so glad I could finally come in, save myself, and help my team win.  That was an awesome game and I gotta say great job town!  Sorry I wasn't around at the end - real life got pretty hectic.

I apologise for being a total asshole and implying that Turin and Ithi shouldn't be playing together.

It was stupid, unfounded and completely uncalled for. Clearly I had no idea what I've been talking about either cause I learnt better due to playing with my bondee.

Just to make it completely clear, of would have been an asshole move regardless. It has also set a bad tone for the game.

Please don't make a discussion out of this. But I did feel I had to say this.

Thanks for listening.

I also apologize to anyone else I might have hurt. I'm a very simple guys, I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I tend to talk first and think second too. I've been under a lot of stress as well, so I must have said and done things I shouldn't have.

Love you all.

Hellz yeah!

I have never come into a game as a substitute and survived when my slot was under that much pressure/suspicion. I'm so glad I could finally come in, save myself, and help my team win. That was an awesome game and I gotta say great job town! Sorry I wasn't around at the end - real life got pretty hectic.

There is no way I'd ever have let you be lynched. I'd have gotten myself lynched first if need be.

Actually I kind of did.

Hellz yeah!

I have never come into a game as a substitute and survived when my slot was under that much pressure/suspicion. I'm so glad I could finally come in, save myself, and help my team win. That was an awesome game and I gotta say great job town! Sorry I wasn't around at the end - real life got pretty hectic.

There is no way I'd ever have let you be lynched. I'd have gotten myself lynched first if need be.

Actually I kind of did.

Archived