DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sibling/Kid Funny

wheeloftime13

so my sister turned 10 yesterday, and before last week was over she came up to me and told me she was not going to go to my high school because it was all girls (I felt this way at first too). She told me that high school is where you are supposed to get a boyfriend, and I told her that many people in high school don't... then she asked me why and I told her that some don't want one, they can't find a good fit, or they don't have time. she asked if I'd ever had one and I told her that I had one inbetween high school and middle school and that was it. she left the conversation at that, but apparently told my mom the same thing about having a boyfriend. my youngest sibling (a boy) told her "you can't have a boyfriend 'til college!!!" they got into an argument and my mom was finally like, "you won't have to worry about what high school you're going to because I'll be sending you to a nunnery." and the youngest was like "yeah, that means nun (none) for you." listening to this I have to say that was a very clever way to put it for a 6 year old. lol

sometimes conversations between younger siblings are too funny...

Archived