A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World Cup 2014

redarm

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pepe is such an idiot...

Pretty much sums it up. 

Germany is on the ball, and Portugal will be none to happy Mueller took 2 of the 3 goals. (although good for my fantasy team :P) 

On last nights (or yesterday for most of you guys') games:

Benzema hatrick FTW! (I don't care, I didn't think that was an own goal. Much skill from the French, well played. Honduras managed a good 45 minutes, but fell apart with that unnecessary red.  

Switzerland Ecuador game was good, a fitting end for a cup game with the winner in injury time. 

Argentina perhaps taken unaware by the spirit of B&H, but Messi saves the day and looks like he may perform in this Cup. 

Mueller with the first official hatrick of the tournament with Germany at 4-0. Portugal have lost composure and are getting frustrated I think. Ronaldo may be one of the best in the world, but without the support he is nothing, and that's how Portugal have played so far. (and that idiot Pepe)

I don't find that indicative of much tbh. Not in our first match. Ghana didn't threaten too seriously in the first half, not considering what happened the past two world cups. We tried playing too much defense after the first minute and it cost us possession.

Wow... (was just watching the daily show, and he joked we won 6-0)

I thought the USA only had a 0.02% chance to win anything in this world cup?

While they're no where near being favorites, and have a hellish group with Germany, Portugal, and Ghana, they still had around a 30% chance to beat Ghana. If they can shut down Ronaldo (easier said than done) they may have a chance against Portugal. Germany though... Good luck with that.

While they're no where near being favorites, and have a hellish group with Germany, Portugal, and Ghana, they still had around a 30% chance to beat Ghana. If they can shut down Ronaldo (easier said than done) they may have a chance against Portugal. Germany though... Good luck with that.

why are they calling that group the group of death? In my opinion its one of the easier groups

why are they calling that group the group of death? In my opinion its one of the easier groups

If your Germany or Portugal it is.

Well it was nice to get the win but Ghana really controlled the action. Not too excited about what those injuries will mean for our style of play as well. Looks like we will be forced to go that old ultra-defensive US style of play. Scintillating stuff. :rolleyes:

Archived