DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World Cup 2014

redarm

Ok.... final score 8:0. Keeping in mind the opponent, this is a great result coming right after the loss of Ribery. And Jamaica only barely lost against Switzerland, who are in France's group. Superb clinical finishing, and pretty solid defensively.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eh tomorrow doesn't excite me, Friday does with Spain vs Netherlands. Personally I hope Netherlands is going to take it and if they do I think that they will be the team to beat. But more likely they will not do that great since they are in a real tough group

Brazil were disappointing all game. Lucky to come away with a win, let alone 3-1. Neymar the golden boy really didn't do much to earn his 2 goals. 

Oscar's goal was good, but soft. 

On the other hand, Croatia looked good most of the game, Mexico should be shaking in their boots. 

again! Dos Santos robbed twice by two poor offside calls.

I think the one goal was right, second Mexican that got called out. The first one was a good call I think, same with the Cameroon goal.

Just saw the replays both goals were good perfectly timed run for the first and flicked on by a cameroon defender for the second, so he cant have been offside. Dos Santos should be joint top scorer with Neymar by half time. Two poor shouts by the linesman.

Archived