DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World Cup 2014

redarm

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but Spain a year ago were still among the best. Not really the case this year.

Spain are still a very good team with world class players, so Chile' win over them shouldn't be dismissed especially as Spain would have been eager to perform after their humiliation by Holland. I'm not surprised Chile pushed Brazil so close, still I think Columbia are better and will beat Brazil.

Yeah but Spain a year ago were still among the best. Not really the case this year.

Spain are still a very good team with world class players, so Chile' win over them shouldn't be dismissed especially as Spain would have been eager to perform after their humiliation by Holland. I'm not surprised Chile pushed Brazil so close, still I think Columbia are better and will beat Brazil.

Sure Chile are a good team, but it's the manner in which brazil played that is disappointing.

Sure Chile are a good team, but it's the manner in which brazil played that is disappointing.

Sure Neymars been carrying them, too many key players not performing, but Hulk looked like he was starting to wake up.

Sure Neymars been carrying them, too many key players not performing, but Hulk looked like he was starting to wake up.

Hulk definitely looked like the most likely player to score.

Damn Robben milking a penalty to win. The other goal was good, but Mexico were unlucky. Once again the Dutch have not been impressive, but I fear they'll get through against a shaky Costa Rica who just won out on penalties. Hopefully they pull an Australia but this time actually win out. 

Archived