DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Salutations

Guest Stitchabarger

Guest Stitchabarger

Just finished Book 14. Been reading for 13 years, usually rereading when a new book came out. Love the series, and always will. Mat's my favorite!

Welcome to DM! We are happy to have you. I'd like to invite you to stop by and check out the social groups. Here is a personal invite to the White Tower and Warders. Each group had their own focus so be sure to look into the others too. You can join as many as you would like. If you want to talk about the books, the discussion area is for you. The role play area is where you can write your own character in the WoT universe.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Ryrin, Green Ajah Sitter

Welcome to DM!

I think Mat is one of the more favored characters in the series so you'll probably have a lot of people agree with you on that one. Have you read the prequal yet?

Our Social Groups can be a great way to get to know some of the other members, have fun and discuss common interests. I can personally comment on two of the social groups I'm a member of; First is group is the Black Tower which is an overall fun place to go for fun, games and just plain oddities (We're tainted there so there's a lot of silliness).. The Second the Band of the Red Hand where we enjoy discussing music, travel and food. There are a number of other Social Groups you can check out so please do so and join the one(s) that appeal to you.  You may join as many groups as you like so check them all out when you have the time and, most of all, have fun!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here and one of us is sure to have an answer.

Archived