DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It is I, Moly.

molybdenum42

Hey everyone! I've been putting of joining this place for reasons I can't really remember. I suppose I've been waiting to finish the series, though I achieved that some 3 months ago. Anyhow, here I am now. So happy to meet all of you.

My name's moly. You can find my tumblr (where I'm most active on the internet) over at gandalf-sedai.tumblr.com. I post many fandom and random things there, mainly WoT, lotr and asoiaf.

I am a 19 year old physics student (2nd semester) from Austria (the one with the mountains, not the kangaroos. That's Australia you're thinking of, silly). As you might guess, I like science and fantasy/scifi in any form - books, movies, series, games, you name it, I'll probably either already like it or check it out. I like to see myself as a Nerdfighter

Important things I've read/seen/played include: Lord of the Rings, Silmarillion, complete Wheel of Time series (yeah, New Spring too), Asoiaf 1-5, (also the series) Harry Potter, Hunger Games 1-3, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Marvel cinematic universe, Ender's Game, Dune, Foundation, Stormlight Archive, anything (everything) Pokémon, Skyrim, Minecraft, CiV, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Star Wars, and the list goes on and on.

Important things I hae NOT read/seen/played: Mistborn, 1984, Shakespeare (anything), Sword of Truth, Star Trek, Half Life, ...

I'm currently working on a fantasy world/book of my own, but it's very early and I'm not gonna talk about it a lot. If people here are interested in that sort of stuff I might post progress from time to time though. Tips&Tricks highly appreciated. Also if people are bored and want to do artwork for me don't be shy and ask :>

I count having gotten 3 other people to read WoT as one of my greatest achievements. I'm going to reread the series starting in June, as well (there's a tumblr read-along as you may or may not be aware. But yeah. I'm quite psyched for that.)

Now you know me. Thanks for reading, looking forward to spending a lot of time around here :)

~ yours truly, moly.

Hello and welcome to DM!!! Please do check out the social groups. Each has their own focus. Most of my time is spent in the White Tower and Warders. If you decide to join, you will then be able to see all of the boards. The other groups are fun as well. There is no limit to how many you can join.

If you need any help, please ask.

Welcome to DM!

Our Social Groups can be a great way to get to know some of the other members, have fun and discuss common interests. I can personally comment on two of the social groups I'm a member of; First is group is the Black Tower which is an overall fun place to go for fun, games and just plain oddities (We're tainted there so there's a lot of silliness).. The Second the Band of the Red Hand where we enjoy discussing music, travel and food. There are a number of other Social Groups you can check out so please do so and join the one(s) that appeal to you.  You may join as many groups as you like so check them all out when you have the time and, most of all, have fun!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here and one of us is sure to have an answer.

Archived