DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

(MAFIA SIGNUPS) Sherlock Holmes and the Role Madness, REPLACEMENT NEEDED!

Basel Gill

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay people, something we need to clue you lot in on. When I originally designed this game, it was to be run jointly with my then-bonded Kaylee. When Kay and I decided to unbond, she dropped out as co-mod. At that time, I had asked Ithi if she would like to replace Kay and she said yes. A week or two later, Ithi had to take a hiatus due to RL and also dropped out. This was nearly a year ago. She has long ago deleted any PMs related to the game, and both Cindy and I believe her when she says she has a total blank on this game.

Ithi had agreed to take the final spot. This is conditional on everyone being cool with that. If ANYONE has ANY objection to this, please let Cindy and/or me know in PM. We would like to keep drama off this thread.

We could also still use a person to partner with Charis and take over when she has to leave the game.

Actually - I'm going to back out :sad:

My summer job has started and I'm working A LOT. I don't really have the time to be a good contributor and I'm not fond of the idea of having to do all my catching up on the weekend while my lady gives me the stink eye the whole time :rolleyes:

Archived