DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings!

SaccaraBird

Hi all,

So I am new, and figured to introduce myself :). I am obviously a big fan of WoT, after my older brother pestered me for years to read it and I finally gave in and loved it! I have only about half way through book 9, but powering through swiftly.

A bit about me: I am a 21 year old third year photography student, an ex-pat South African living in New Zealand (or Middle Earth as apparently it's known to other countries :/) , and rather a geek for computer games and books.

Looking forward to meeting you all :)

Greetings!!! We are happy to have you. :) Although book spoilers can be everywhere, be especially careful in the discussion forum. What do you like best about the WoT so far?

Welcome to DM!

Since you haven't finished the series be careful in the discussion boards, they might contain spoilers.

Our Social Groups can be a great way to get to know some of the other members, have fun and discuss common interests. I can personally comment on two of the social groups I'm a member of; First is group is the Black Tower which is an overall fun place to go for fun, games and just plain oddities (We're tainted there so there's a lot of silliness).. The Second the Band of the Red Hand where we enjoy discussing music, travel and food. There are a number of other Social Groups you can check out so please do so and join the one(s) that appeal to you.  You may join as many groups as you like so check them all out when you have the time and, most of all, have fun!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here and one of us is sure to have an answer.

haha thanks for the welcomes and advice. I will be careful when trawling the forums then :) Hopefully I will be able to power throught the last few books so won't have to be so careful haha. I have applied for the White Tower social group, will be checking out the others more in depth too, just trying to figure out how all the different structures work and that. :)

Hi SaccaraBird!  Welcome to DM!  I saw that you had applied at the WT; you should hear something soon from the MoN and/or MaA there.  I think you'll really like the WT! 

Oh, and I'm packing my suitcases to come visit you in Middle Earth.  You can have Aragorn or Legolas pick me up at the airport.  :biggrin:  Seriously, though, what a beautiful country!  I'd love to ride through some of the countryside that where LotR was filmed (ride as in horseback).  It's on my bucket list but first I need to become suddenly indendently wealthy (which is not likely to happen).  :biggrin:

I look forward to seeing you in the WT!  BTW, you won't have access to all the boards there right away until the MoN/MaA get your access requested and the site admin gets your permssions changed.  Once you can see the different Ajah boards, please stop by and visit all the Ajahs.  :smile:  I'm the Head of the Blue Ajah and we, like all of the Ajahs, love visitors!

Wonderful to meet you Daruya! Haha, unfortunately we have run short on Aragorns and Legolases, too many tourists have come and taken all the good looking men away!! :rolleyes:

Fantastic, can't wait to start wondering the halls of the White Tower. I hope I don't have to be sent to the Mistress of Novices too often :dry:

Oh great! Blue Ajah is probably my first pick, I do love a good cause to fight for!

haha thanks for the welcomes and advice. I will be careful when trawling the forums then :) Hopefully I will be able to power throught the last few books so won't have to be so careful haha. I have applied for the White Tower social group, will be checking out the others more in depth too, just trying to figure out how all the different structures work and that. :)

I will look for you in the WT. :)

Archived