DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WELCOME TO THE BLACK TOWER (Your First Stop Here)

Panchi

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I'm back, returning old member. Trying to see member information on the information off site but failing.

Some pages on the off site are broken, we're right now working on getting that information to the Black Tower itself.

Edited by Leyrann

I'm back, returning old member. Trying to see member information on the information off site but failing.

Some pages on the off site are broken, we're right now working on getting that information to the Black Tower itself.

I have some of the old information/snapshots when we moved the boards from black-tower.wikidot.com however it looks like the site and access privileges have been adjusted so I can't help in that regard. If you need anything from the way way back let me know. 

Edited by Al Jenn Mael

I have some of the old information/snapshots when we moved the boards from black-tower.wikidot.com however it looks like the site and access privileges have been adjusted so I can't help in that regard. If you need anything from the way way back let me know. 

We have a cache from late 2015, together with the points earned and points spent threads we can reconstruct the points everyone should have. Bad news, mostly for someone like you, is that we don't have a cache of the Deserters Tree. If you got anything regarding that, it would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...