DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
    • Mozarts sympfonies 2 and 3 three were not by him, thus they are considered spurious. These works by were found in his hand, but he had only copied them for study. There is never ever any his claiming another's work for his. Köchel did his catalogue 1860 something.   It is good if J.C.Bach's or Abel's symphonies have survived even in the guise of being Mozart's. One understands that Symphonie evolved in the sixties, seventeensixteens, from the Italian Overture for opera. Overtura became stand-alone concert pieces. Concerto is different, though I don't know if the Italian opera overture could not have developed from or with aid of the Concerto, an earlier form. Anyway, I don't know what, but 2 and 3 symphonies are by J.C.Bach and Abel, 1 and 4 are by Mozart, and this sort of 4a is also by Mozart though preceding the 4. It is not known whether 4 was composed in London or when the Mozart family had travelled to the Hague. 19a in London.  
    • Mozarts sympfonies 2 and 3 three were not by him, they were copied by him the scripts of symphonies by J.C.Back and Abel resp, but his fourth was his K. 19. Wait on it I'm building to a joke. Perhaps I should put the fourth symphony immediately here: Of this his father Leopold Mozart proudly corresponded (per Mozart in London) of Mozart at this: "What he knew when he left Salzburg is a mere shadow compared with what he knows now. It exceeds all that one can imagine.... In a word, my boy knows in this eight year what one would expect only from am man of forty." This is K.19 There is K.19a. It had been known about. but as it happened an old fish wrapping was found in 1981 that corresponded to a fragment of Mozart's introduction to a lost symphony. It played out like this: Ah, This is a Mozart Symphony, and it was not a fish wrapping, it was something Leopold Mozart had copied, now known as K19a, but could take the place of one of the 2 or 3 symphonies as it was apparently composed before Symphony number 4. This wasn't known though when Köchel did his catalogue of Mozart compositions. One doesn't want to change the numbering of the later Mozart symphonies since people are accustomed, to them, Johan Crhistian or Abel, or indeed Michael Haydn.
    • Does that offend you or something?   It was gibberish. You were trying to discredit what I was saying On the basis that i , in your mind, should be for smaller government etc and I didn't make that claim nor was any of it part of what I was saying.   Duh.   I didn't say anyone/everyone. Anyway at this point we're just arguing degrees you don't actually disagree with the basis of my belief.   It produces the type of children who grow up to be healthy functional adults.   No, not religion, Christianity. Its not a matter of government not picking sides. That's where so many people go wrong.   When this nation was formed it was primarily protestant and with the exception of a few founding fathers with weird atheistic tendencies they were Christian as well. So this wasn't a bunch of Christians going hey you know what would be cool? If our new nation just totally had nothing to do with god. No what they wanted more than anything was legal protection for them to practice their beliefs safely but they didn't want to just recreate a Vatican state. Theocracy wasn't their game. They felt that state should be small and carry out certain functions like...have you ever been in an IRC with a chatbot? That's how they wanted government to be. Like an automated function almost that did the bare minimum to keep things running. I don't agree with this philosophy but I see the appeal in comparison to other choices. Anyway point is there was never intended to be an absence of religion it was just never meant to influence the workings of the government's functions.   No fault divorce. Also I'm not worried about DV.   Less people are getting married in the first place.   Which leads to children out of wedlock, often with separated parents. I don't need to trot out the statistics on children without fathers in their lives do i?   That's bullshit. Marriage does not lead to any of that.     I would say you're wrong, but looking at society today I'll just say it doesn't have to be that way and the alternative is better for everyone.   Lol are you serious right now? The one was out of a million does not negate what I'm saying.     You're talking gibberish again. If you have something to say then say it.   It's pretty reliable especially when there's been mmultiple studies.     ...  That's not how statistics work.     No it's just bad quality because no one cares about a debate for Illinois senator.     I would describe myself as a right wing American Nationalist.   I think it was dumb of people to get mad and I think it was even dumber to backtrack and give the money back.   I don't want federal policies.     Idk I would guess 1.   WHO is being obstructed?     Expats aren't even in the USA...   You were probably wrong is the likeliest answer.   Cost money, employ useless bureaucrats.     No such thing.   Maybe 80%. Lol   edited my other post in addition to replying to this one.
    • I don't have the Companion handy so I can't check, but I believe it says that Satelle was never healed.   That said, I'm fairly certain that burn out can be healed, because of course anything aside from death and madness supposedly can be healed by the One Power,  but it certainly doesn't happen in the life time of these characters.