DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

finn land

ASHAMAN1282083201

Guest Barmacral

I don't believe so, we know that it is the tower that Perrin saw in the dream world, and so that leads me to believe that it is the tower which Mat and Rand saw when Domon was sailing them down to Whitebridge in book one. Perrin can run fast in the Dream World, but I don't think he could have ran fast enough to find himself in the Black Hills from the Two Rivers.

IS THE TOWER THE SAME ONE THE BORDERLAND RULERS

SAW WHEN THE ALL MET UP??

NO THEY MEET NEAR ...

-ahem- Sorry.

No, they meet near a spire, that is a remnant of the Age of Legends. It is described as "a slender spire like a column of gleaming golden lace". (The Path of Daggers, Prologue) Seventy spans of it show above the tree-line, so it is probably close to 250 feet tall. It is also slanted, and a large part of it is presumed to be buried in the ground. It is located in the deep in the Black Hills.

The Tower of Ghenjei, is, as has been said, the Tower that Mat saw on Bayle Domon's boat in The Eye of the World. Perrin also saw it in Tel'aran'rhiod, after Slayer led him there, presumably as a trap. It is near the river Arinelle, about ten days north of Whitebridge, south of where Shadar Logoth used to be, almost due east of Baerlon. It is described this way: "Two hundred feet the tower rose, and forty thick, gleaming like burnished steel. It might as well have been a solid column of metal ... not so much as a crack, not even a mark on that smooth, sheer wall." (The Shadow Rising, chapter 28 )

So, to summarize, no, they're not the same, one is thin, gold, and leaning, in the Black Hills, and the other is several hundred miles away, thick, steely, and straight, near a river.

Guest Wynne Jessal
On a side note: You can make a point without capitalizing a whole sentence and bad formatting :wink:

Tell that to the DO.

His punctuation is floating in Moridin's eyes :P

ROFL! :lol:

Archived