DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello all. New guy here.

warlocke

Hey all, My names Chuck, I just found this site after finishing the series of books for the first time. I love them.

A little about my self.

I repair projectors/laptops for a living for a service center here in KS. I love to hunt/fish/camp, and also love games, computers etc...

Currently my project is a 1951 Ford Deluxe (car)

Welcome Warlocke,

I hope u'll enjoy ur time in here! Do not hesitate to have a look around, in our social groups and or in the RP section ... .

What are your favorite games?

PS: wow for the Ford project :tongue:

Welcome to DM!

Since you have finished the series you should feel free to join in on any discussions over in the discussion board.

Our Social Groups can be a great way to get to know some of the other members, have fun and discuss common interests. I can personally comment on two of the social groups I'm a member of; First is group is the Black Tower which is an overall fun place to go for fun, games and just plain oddities (We're tainted there so there's a lot of silliness). The Second the Band of the Red Hand, of which I am LG of the Archers Division where we enjoy discussing music, travel and food. There are a number of other Social Groups you can check out so please do so and join the one(s) that appeal to you.  You may join as many groups as you like so check them all out when you have the time and have fun!

The social groups sometimes cover small, semi-RP but if you enjoy the real thing you should definately check out the RP sections of the site.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here and one of us is sure to have an answer.

I hope you come on by to check out the White Tower and Warders. FYI, you can't see all of the boards there until and if, you decide to join.

Archived