DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Not New But Hardly Ever Posted

Kison

The name's Kison, I guess. Well, that's just my current internet alias that I tend to use these days. I'm sure in the coming years that'll change just like it has before.

Real name can vary between: Michael, Mike, Malfoy, Slinky, Loud Guy, Quiet Guy, Obnoxious Guy, Loserface(that's a new one). Many others that probably should not be posted here.

I'm a computer nerd at heart, though if you met me you'd probably never figure that out. Taught myself to program at too young of an age. Have read every Wheel of Time book. Mat Cauthon is my hero. Uno is next in line.

Run my own Wheel of Time based game(Not the Mafia Game). Can find it as my "www". Kind of dead lately.

Love math & Physics. Hate English even though I'm good at certain aspects of it.

Last but not least, I killed Asmodean. *evil laugh*

I've seen you around :P I still think you should come to Fiddlesticks and mod your game. I think that's the best way to get enough players. :)

I love physics too, in fact, I'm currently studying it at the university.

Glad you've started posting!

Hello Kison!! Good to see you posting here as well *g*

I am playing in the curent game... it really is a lot of fun... hope yours come off. It may take a while as the Discussion board maybe has not quite the same number of game infused people that Fiddles has, but on the other hand you'll attract some new people there 8)

Oh, the game I am hosting: I didn't mean the Mafia game. I might just play a few rounds before I MOD one.

The game I'm hosting is a WoT based MUD.

Just clearing that up, as based on the responses I think there may have been some confusion going on there.

if you like RP you should come down and join us..*s* we have lots of fun stuff going on atm the aiels is off togheter with Jason (our dragon reborn) hunting rahvin and some trollocs

the white tower and warders is about to come free Kandor from the shadow...of course not without some resistant ;)

and several other big rp's is comeing up

as well there is all those fun litle rp's who are more personal and made to have some char development *s*

Shayol-ghul.jpg

Archived