DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basel: Thane is indeed less experienced than Dawn.

Now, Tina is voting Thane because of his votes against RTE, saying "he's bandwagoning already". Now at that point, Thane's vote could have been a joke vote or a newbie mistake (same as what Basel thought about Dawn's vote). Also Tina didn't say anything about Dawn's vote. Why was this one better than Thane's?

Tina, can u give some explanations about this?

Thane, your switching vote looks bad as it comes right after Tina"s critic about your RTE vote.

Nikon, your posts make u look a bit jumpy (and the Day 1 I witnessed were also filled of jokes :winks:)

Hallia, seeing you have been in this thread for a while: what are your reads?

unvote ; vote Tina

Hrm.

I have a good read on you. :happy:  

AJ's probably town.

I never can tell with Dawn.  She is baffling to me :laugh:

Not sure what to make of Basel yet, if he's being his normal awesome helpful self, or being a little....too helpful. DUN DUN DUNNNNN

Dawn has more than 1 game under her belt (3, I believe). 

Tsuki - How are you aware of how many games Dawn has played? I haven't seen you around the Mafia boards in some time.

First vote on Thane, no feeling either way (just a play vote)

RTE has four votes already? 

Vote Thane

Why are your bandwagoning already? 

Nikon - What about Tina's vote seems like a 'play' vote?

Okay so Multiquote is not working for me for some reason, so bear with me here.

My thoughts so far:

AJ: What stuck out to me is that on two separate occasions he posted suggesting that BFG is Town. It just seems odd to reiterate this, and could be trying to hide BFG for some reason.

Dawn: The random vote for RTE with no joke or reason stuck out to me, because he already had a few votes, and it seemed like a bandwagon based on its lack or reasoning.

Thane: He voted for RTE after Dawn, but all of a sudden switches his vote to her saying he was only jokevoting RTE, and asking what she was doing. I agree that Dawn's vote stuck out, but why didn't Thane mention this before instead of adding his vote to the pile? Doesn't add up to me.

Nikon: Firstly, Wall of Text (especially this early) seemed unnecessary. This on itself is more annoying than anything, but he got very defensive when called out on the post. On Day 1 I really don't see why he was that defensive.

Tina: She pointed out that Thane seemed to be bandwagoning and voted for him, but said nothing about Dawn's lack of reasoning, whereas Thane's post had more of the sound of a jokevote.

Basel: I do realize people like to help newbies, but the newbie card always sticks out to me when played, and in this case it wasn't even played by the person being said to be a newbie.

Hallia: mentioned that AJ is probably Town.

I know there is a lot there, and believe me the last thing I want is a Wall of Text. This is the first time I was on my computer today though versus my phone, and so I had some time to analyze everything, and even though it is Day 1, we starting to have enough posts to go on in my opinion.

Right now AJ and Thane are at the top of my radar, but I'll stick with my jokevote for now, until the game has gone on a bit longer.

Night all, and please no Walls of Text that I have to read tomorrow on my phone :P

What about you Chael?

well it"s still early so i can't give u much more than what i have already written. Some people still need to post...before i make an opinion on them.

But it's nice to see that u have a good read on me, because i have not done much yet :tongue:

Dawn has more than 1 game under her belt (3, I believe). 

Tsuki - How are you aware of how many games Dawn has played? I haven't seen you around the Mafia boards in some time.

An assumption. Returned to DM about 5 days ago, lurked the Twilight Mafia, saw this: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/88683-advanced-twilight-mafia-game-over-mafia-win/?p=3229192

Turns out I was wrong. *shrug* What can I say, I missed you guys.

Here is Thane´s vote - RTE´s fourth vote in a short time. 

VOTE RTE

here, have another one to add to the prize :tongue:

I vote him for it. 

RTE has four votes already? 

Vote Thane

Why are your bandwagoning already? 

He jokes and ask why I defend RTE. I didn´t defend him. 

to give him a bigger prize ofcourse :wink:

we're still far from a lynch *nods*

and, why are you already definding him? :huh:

And just two hours later he makes a u-turn and attacks Dawn, who voted before him. If he was interested in her vote earlier, why did he vote RTE himself without pointing out her vote then? It looks like he got nerveous and attacked someone else to direct focus from himself.

unvote RTE vote Dawn

i was jokevoting, what were you doing?

Basel: Thane is indeed less experienced than Dawn.

Now, Tina is voting Thane because of his votes against RTE, saying "he's bandwagoning already". Now at that point, Thane's vote could have been a joke vote or a newbie mistake (same as what Basel thought about Dawn's vote). Also Tina didn't say anything about Dawn's vote. Why was this one better than Thane's?

Tina, can u give some explanations about this?

Thane, your switching vote looks bad as it comes right after Tina"s critic about your RTE vote.

Nikon, your posts make u look a bit jumpy (and the Day 1 I witnessed were also filled of jokes :winks:)

Hallia, seeing you have been in this thread for a while: what are your reads?

unvote ; vote Tina

So you think Thane´s switching looks bad but you still choose to vote me because I chose him instead of Dawn? And why should I assume that his vote was a joke or a newbie mistake? This post doesn´t seem logic at all. 

here goes:

@Basel:  Vote Thane. Dawn isn't in her first game, but she is still new enough that his vote smells like a pounce on the newbie for a mistake that experienced players would know to avoid.

It’s not really a pounce, more like a nudge to get something from her. She indeed played more games than I have, so… pounce on a newbie by a newbie? Is it really what you feel or do you wish to think it over? You did seem pretty eager to defend her…. Any other reason than protecting someone new?

@Tina: you defended Dawn even earlier than Basel.. did you know Dawn has played more games than I have, or not?

@Tsuki: How many games have YOU played?

this is my third game. And you’ll see that I like to poke around a lot, and am pretty blunt about it. I like to question around, probe and nudge, to get the answers I’m looking for.

@Dawn: I was jokevoting XD

I nearly thought so, i just wanted to be more certain

UNVOTE

(even if I’m tempted to leave it there because you mentioned bananas :tongue: )

@Nikon: A few more posts (and right after the first headcount) thane switches to someone with no votes on a jokevote claim then gets defensive.

I do have the right to defend myself if people are wrong about me. You did make a long post simply saying that you haven’t really made up your mind about anybody, but think that I’m the scummiest player so far.. who are you trying to convince: yourself, or others?

@TGlems: Tsuki, Thane, AJ #BIGDADDYCLUB

Care to back that up a little? Nudging is bad, hmmkay?

@Chaelca: Thane, your switching vote looks bad as it comes right after Tina"s critic about your RTE vote.

I agree that it might look bad, but it did get people to react. Which is what I aimed for to start with. As I stated earlier in this post, my methods to obtain information might be a bit blunt, but they work. Well, for me at least. That, and i don't want to be falsely held responible for going on a train and mislynching someone. I tend to be more careful than that.

@Talmanes:  He voted for RTE after Dawn, but all of a sudden switches his vote to her saying he was only jokevoting RTE, and asking what she was doing. I agree that Dawn's vote stuck out, but why didn't Thane mention this before instead of adding his vote to the pile? Doesn't add up to me.

I welcome you to my blunt way of getting answers. If you feel Dawn's vote stuck out, then there should be more posts that could be on your radar. Basic D1 voting, jokes, no real explanations. I wonder why you point out my actions in particular, when all i did was push Dawn to explain her vote? Admitted, i did so aggressively, but i have my answers and i got people to react. My apologies for the wall of text, but everybody deserves an answer or at least an explanation from me.

So far, day one has been day one. Not much to go on, except a couple of little things that I’ll follow with great interest.  As expected, quite a few jokes. The game for me usually kicks off end day one, so we’ll see what will happen. Not voting for the moment, will wait and see what happens. Interesting game so far.

Archived