DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Luc and Isam

okstate91

Luc is Rand's uncle I believe, Isam is Lan's cousin.

I believe Luc was sent to the Blight and no-one ever figured out what happened to him. Isam was believed to be killed, but he was more likely kidnapped.

Somehow a Mordeth<->Fain type merge happened and they're two people in one.

Not sure what'll happen with them. Seems like a perfect would be Fain VS Luc/Isam, though.

Kison is correct. Uncle and cousin relationships as stated, and the merge of the two. OKstate91, I think you were asking a more basic question.

Luc and Isam share memories and seem to coexist and function without jealosy, but they have different personalities. Luc/Isam can switch in TAR, or switch while stepping into the real world (presumably also while stepping into TAR again). Apparently they have one body with two aspects, since wounds to one are wounds to the other. The Forsaken have authority to command him, and a few DFs know haw to request his help. Not many know how to contact him. Luc and Isam both enjoy killing. He became Luc when intending to kill Rand (it seemed appropriate for a "nephewcide"). Then he became Isam to hunt wolves because Isam liked killing wolves even more than Luc. At last an example of how two DFs can trust each other!

Archived