DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hi everyone

Bae

Im almost finished reading "The Eye of the World" and I love it.

I started reading it because someone in another forum (from a tv show "once upon a time") mentioned it to me as a book about time pattern and such and it sounded interesting. 

Edit: I tried to take the name Baelfire, but it was already taken :(

Welcome to Dragonmount! :D

And ha, that name being taken is not surprising, seeing as we have a thing called "balefire" in WoT... (Not the same spelling, but chances are Balefire was taken first and the one who called themselves Baelfire got creative. Not that I know who has the name, mind, just guessing here. xD)

I'm not afraid of spoilers... in fact  I want to know... does Elyas also fit into the pattern with Perrin and everyone? and why did Perrin's eye color change? because he learned to talk to wolves? is it permanent his eye color? can't wait to finish the book....

oh and one more thing.... they STILL didn't reach Tar Valon and I'm already almost done the book... is this (EotW) a story in itself or does is continue for the next 14 books?

edit: oh, and that crazy guy that keeps looking for them is it Tam? what happened to Tam? is he also part of the pattern (the one Min talks about)

Hmm, let's see. Elyas does have a role to play later but not a big one, sadly. Yes to both questions about Perrin's eye colour. And yes, the story will continue for the next 13 books... although some of the folks will get to Tar Valon a fair bit sooner than that. Some... not so soon. :D

And nope, Tam is about the least crazy character in the series, and it'll take a couple of books before you hear from him again.

well, if you are not afraid of spoilers just jump right in! :laugh:

Some of those questions will be answered by  the end of the book anyway, but it is one story that spans all the books!

Everything and everyone is technically part of The Pattern - (apart from the Dark One and The Creator probably as they exist outside The Pattern) - I think in this context that Min was kinda saying 'It's fate'

Archived