DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings, you bloody wonderful people. Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

Greetings, people. I'm new. The thing told me to introduce myself, so here it bloody goes: 

I am the Gambler Wolfbrother; if you can't figure out which bloody characters I'm talking about, you don't belong here. It's pretty obvious. I'm not all that wonderful at introductions, but I think it's not too terrible so far, yeah? Well there you bloody go.

This book series is a big part of my life. After taking my sweet time finishing them (2 years, 8 months, 10 days) I got through all the books. After Fires of Heaven, it got pretty boring until Crossroads of Twilight. I mean, do we really need hundreds of pages of Elayne complaining about being pregnant? Can't we get more of Mat or Perrin? I also thought Dragon when he was "Hardening" himself was annoying. He got to be bloody insufferable by Gathering Storm, then he got better. Good for you, Lord Dragon. That's about all the bad stuff, everything else was brilliant. Well, that's all. Good day, or night, or bloody teatime, if that's your thing. Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

Welcome to DM. Please check out the Social Groups. We also have a discussion area and role play. I'm sure you will find something interesting!

If you have any questions, please ask.

Archived