DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Mashiara Sedai

Beginner Challenges

Level 2: Beginner Challenges:

To move up from a Tuatha'an to a Master, you much complete three Level 2 challenges.  These will be updated every month, or so, so if none of these strike your fancy, you're more than welcome to wait for the next list.  You may complete up to three Beginner Challenges a month (you may do more but they will not count towards your Rank).

Each challenge completed must be original, new works.  We don't want you using things that you've already completed, or worse, to take someone else's creation.  This is all for fun, but part of the point is to push yourself, and to express yourself.

Once your challenge is completed, you can post a thread about it in the appropriate Wagon (if you've done a garden, it would go in the Hobby; if you wrote a short story, it would go in the Writers; if you knitted something, it would go in the Crafters).  When the thread has been created, post in your progress thread on the Campfire Board with a link to your creation.  If you don't post it, we can't count it.

If you have any questions about any of this, please PM Chaelca—our Watcher of the Way of the Leaf. 

Edited by Chaelca

Beginner Challenge MARCH 2016 :

This month theme is "PINK".

So all creations (craft; art; writings) about the subject will be accepted

Beginner Challenge JUNE 2016 :

This month theme is "the sword".

So all creations (craft; art; writings) about the subject will be accepted

Edited by Chaelca

I was on LOA since the beginning of July :biggrin:

But this is an excellent question !

July and August Theme is the following :

TIME

When will we get more challenges?

How about now? Chae is on leave of absence and I forgot about this thread.

July challenge:

Colour

I was thinking about writing a short story today, so I came here looking for inspiration. There is no September theme posted, so I wonder if I can get credit for using an older theme?

I was thinking about writing a short story today, so I came here looking for inspiration. There is no September theme posted, so I wonder if I can get credit for using an older theme?

Absolutely. What's the theme? We can make of September's?

We could use fall coloUrs or anything you'd like... also i'm thinking about using the same theme for two or maybe even three months because i don''t have much submissions lately *pouts*

Maybe instead of having monthly challenges we could have seasonal challenges? And just change the challenge every three or four months? That wouldn't have to be seasoned related just we would change the theme as the season change?

that sounds good, because part of the time i have an idea but by the time i get around to it the month is over