DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Nyanna al'Meara

MUGGLE QUIDDITCH.

It actually exists.

*breaks down sobbing in happiness and envy* I want this to happen in Germany, or while we're at it, every uni and college in this world!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaant own quidditch teeeeaaaaaammmm

Anyhoo, here watch this docu on it, it's long but totally worth it. Who knows, after you might be so inspired you'll start organising your campus's own Quidditch team!? :D

Video's too long for me to watch, but yay for Quidditch!

That totally rocks!  I wish Quidditch had been around when I was in college.  It would have been so much more fun than intramural flag football. . .

He he he :p

I liked their International Quidditch Assosciation on facebook and they've been posting stuff like the new Team UK 2014 kit which you can buy and have personalized, just like real sports fanshops, its crazy :laugh:

I don't see what's the point of having a broom in the mix. It serves no purpose.

Nyn

To tie the game into the fandom. That's the whole point :p

Besides, thats what generally happens whrn nerds meet sports. *wears hogwarts shooter to soccer prac* >.>

I've done versions of this with students. It usually ends with someone crying. You know, like real Quidditch. 

I saw a Quidditch match like that 2 weeks ago on a fantasy fair, needed work though... Took them ages to start the game xD...