DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello everyone!

karaburrito

I first got into the wheel of time just over a year ago, when a friend of mine shoved his copy of Eye of the World into my hands. I was in a thrift store a few days later, and I found books 2 through 6 there for $0.50, so obviously I bought them. And I hadn't even started reading by that point.

I'm about 1/4 through Winter's Heart now.

Anyways, I'm pretty active in the WoT fandom over on tumblr (failemyfalcon -- main blog//karaburrito -- art blog), and it seems like dragonmount is the other main place to be.

I love to draw, and I've been working on a set of sketches of the Forsaken  ahem, Chosen lately.

My favorite characters are Moghedien, Egwene, and Faile. :)

Welcome to DM, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun in this crazy place! You should join some of the Social groups; the Band of the Red Hand is really fun!

I like drawing too (and am also currently drawing the Forsaken.) Can I see some of your drawings? 

And wow, you got them for only $0.50? LUCKY.

Sure! I haven't posted a lot on my tumblr yet, because most of my favorite sketches are in my sketchbook. And I haven't scanned that yet.

But here's a Lanfear piece that i did a while ago, though the way I see her has changed since then.

tumblr_my8vsti8N81qi8ncdo1_r1_500.png

and I did a set of snapchat sketches that were (/are going to be) featured on the humor blog here on DM. This one I particularly like:

tumblr_n2ruz05Dow1qi8ncdo1_500.png

oh and also my icon is a Moiraine sketch I did a while back.

Karaaaaa~! Welcome to Dragonmount! (You would know me as Ilenn. Or Elan. You know, on Tumblr. Hi.)

*points you in the direction of the Black Tower group* ...I should perhaps add that you can join as many social groups as you like -- they all have a slightly different focus and nifty titles.

Anyway. Great to see you here! Hope you like it here and stick around. x)

Hello! I'd like to welcome you to the White Tower and Warders. Most of the forums there you can't see until you decide to join. I'm a Sitter for the Green Ahah. The social groups are a great way to meet people. Misheru is also a Green and she writes a blog for Fan Art Friday.

• Community Administrator

That's a coincidence (or maybe not) since your artwork was featured in Minnie's Humor Blog this week!

http://www.dragonmount.com/index.php/News/humor-blog/gleemans-tales-alternate-universes-r745

Welcome to DM! I hope you keep with doing WoT artwork!

Are you also on deviantART? 

Yeah, but I don't use it very often. I mostly just follow artists there if they aren't on tumblr. I think I might be karaburrito on DA too.... I'd have to double check. lol. So it's probably not worth following me there.

Hello! I'd like to welcome you to the White Tower and Warders. Most of the forums there you can't see until you decide to join. I'm a Sitter for the Green Ahah. The social groups are a great way to meet people. Misheru is also a Green and she writes a blog for Fan Art Friday.

The social groups are a bit confusing... but I'll go check things out and see if I can figure it all out. :) Everyone is so friendly already!

Hi Kara, Welcome to DM

I love ur Lanfear !

Thank you so much! :)

That's a coincidence (or maybe not) since your artwork was featured in Minnie's Humor Blog this week!

http://www.dragonmount.com/index.php/News/humor-blog/gleemans-tales-alternate-universes-r745

Welcome to DM! I hope you keep with doing WoT artwork!

Haha, yeah, she asked me a few days ago if she could use the snapchat sketches for her post.

I'm really excited to be a part of this community. Everyone's so appreciative of the various talents of everyone else, which makes me want to draw more and more for everyone. :)

Archived