DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey!

Tonnderre

Hey all you WoT fans! Im new to the site. I started reading the series a few years ago. After I read Knife of Dreams, I set them aside for a while. I've just recently picked them back up and I'm reading through the series for a second time. I kinda stumbled on this site looking for news on RJ's health, and news on the 12th book. Jordan's blog on here is amazing, I havent heard anything of his progress since the TOR website made the announcement that he was ill.

Other than the WoT, some other interests of mine are guitar/drums, Counter Strike, and World of Warcraft.

welcome to the forum, Tonnderre :)

If you are into playing guitar/drums, you ought to check out the new Gleeman's chapter of the Illuminators Org! It is only a day old and you will be amongst the pioneer members 8)

Guest Emperor

Or you can come to the Seanchan Org and talk about Corki and 12th behind their back... and get in pillow fights and braid my hair...

SQUEEEEE!!!!

Really though, we talk about movies and tv and stuff.... so ... we rock dude.

or you can come down and rp with all off us and get to make the histories yourself...also an excelent way of keeping on top of your WoT knowledge as you ever so often find yourself in need of picking up the books or the BWB to refresh your knowledge of some aspect before starting to write about it ;)

Archived