DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Hrafnhildr

Welcome to the Band, Dustbringer

C'mon people, let's welcome our brand new recruit, Dustbringer.

*hands a mug of brew to the newcomer*

that's yours, and please don't spill it :wink:

Welcome Dust,

I'm Nikon, CG of the finest regiment in the band, though I'll let you decide that for yourself, The Archers!

**Hands the recruit a Flaming Shot**

flaming-shot.jpg

So tell us about yourself... Who's your favorite character, what books have you read other than WoT, who are your favorite bands, what kinds of food and drinks do you like? 

We're all ears!

OOOH! A new person! Welcome....Though I have to tell you, I'm allergic to dust....  :tongue: If I sneeze at you, don't be offended; it's the allergies. *slides Dustbringer a shot of firewater* Have some liquid courage! With Chae and Dawn around, you'll need it.  :tongue:

OOOH! A new person! Welcome....Though I have to tell you, I'm allergic to dust....  :tongue: If I sneeze at you, don't be offended; it's the allergies. *slides Dustbringer a shot of firewater* Have some liquid courage! With Chae and Dawn around, you'll need it.  :tongue:

lol, don't scare our new recruit

Thanks everyone. I look forward to getting to know you all.

My favourite character is a three way tie between Thom, Moiraine, and Mat. They're almost all good characters though.

I like chocolatey things. Anything chocolate is just wonderful. Also curry. There's nothing better than a nice vindaloo for breakfast ... or lunch or dinner either. :)

I'm a big fan of Brandon Sanderson. Also Patrick Rothfuss. My favourite author though is Isaac Asimov. His Robot/Empire/Foundation series was fantastic. I was really into Sci - Fi for a long time before fantasy, then I read WoT and suddenly had to devour every fantasy book in sight. (Still in the early stages yet)

Edited by Dustbringer

I kinda want to do that too, now. Even though I know I'll be disappointed because there's no way any other book is going to be as good as WoT. Seriously, WoT makes my other 2 favorite series look awful.

Despicable-Mes-Minions-and-the-Despicabl

My favourite character is a three way tie between Thom, Moiraine, and Mat. They're almost all good characters though.

I like chocolatey things. Anything chocolate is just wonderful. Also curry. There's nothing better than a nice vindaloo for breakfast ... or lunch or dinner either. :)

I'm a big fan of Brandon Sanderson. Also Patrick Rothfuss. My favourite author though is Isaac Asimov. His Robot/Empire/Foundation series was fantastic. I was really into Sci - Fi for a long time before fantasy, then I read WoT and suddenly had to devour every fantasy book in sight. (Still in the early stages yet)

I'm in love with Dust already.  Curry, Chocolate.

Hiyas, Dusty....Can I call you that? Of course, I can! It's cute and I'll remember it. **wicked grin** You will need drinks. Lots 'o drinks, and the best ones

around are over in the archery range (**whispers** that's where us awesome people hang out). 

**smiles all sweet and innocent like at the Cav and Infn'try**  Oh, ummmm...yes. Those guys are pretty sweet too. 

Seriously, welcome to the Band. You'll find all kinds of great people, and there is plenty of fun to be had. and pranks to be pulled

**smiles innocently at the RA's** 

Welcome to the Band!!

I haven't read the Robot series yet, but Foundation is an awesome serie. I really like Foundation's prequels.

I would eat a chocolate flavoured curry if someone made it. Probably wouldn't make one myself though. Just in case.

Haha, yes, dusty's fine :)

You're in for a treat when you read the robot novels. They're a lot different to the Foundation stories. And if you like Daneel you should definitely read them. He's brilliant!

Edited by Dustbringer

Hmm. I have partially read one from the foundation series. But will add the robot series to the list of books i am reading through atm.

What other series are looking into at the moment. Have you read feist or brent weeks. There are also a few other fantasical fantasy authors i have read.

Chaelca you have good taste in edibles I'm sure anything you hand me will become a quick favourite.

@Lazy, I'm not looking into any series in particular at the moment, but have put off a reread of WoT to read some unpublished Brandon Sanderson works. Ihaven't read Feist or Brent Weeks yet but have been recommended. ... such a long list waiting.

Hey Dusty, need an Avatar or are you working on one for yourself?

If you need one might I suggest something like this?

riUR64C.png

And unpublished sanderson works?  You mean stuff from his site or something like White sand :ph34r: