DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Amyrlin Study

Amyrlin of Fools

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also must I wear tights mother? I find them so constricting to my fighting. Just doesn't feel right, may I wear a nice leather skirt instead? It did so well for the Greeks, and Romans ya know? I'll even have little Aes Sedai symbols in each of the White Tower's colors on it. One color on each panel. With the one in the front having all 7 colors. 

Could definately get behind that, sure we could even make it standard uniform for the warders. What do you think?

*stares incredulously at Volke*

Have you lost your ever-loving mind?  Are you Shadow touched?  Have you sold your soul to the Shadow?  You want us to fight in SKIRTS?

I want a warders cloak...no I demand one. Make it so sword captain!

*bows with a flourish and gives the Keeper a colorful cloak, tastefully tie-died in purple, red, blue, green, yellow, magenta, brown, and gray, with a frilly white collar*

As you wish.

Now THAT is an idea I can get behind :biggrin:

(Mother, do I have your permission to have rumincoke instead? I do not like minty drinks!)

rumincoke, u said ? well why not ! it would be a great beverage to accompany my breakfast today

*claps in her hands, then channels a couple of glasses of rumincoke* :biggrin:

Also must I wear tights mother? I find them so constricting to my fighting. Just doesn't feel right, may I wear a nice leather skirt instead? It did so well for the Greeks, and Romans ya know? I'll even have little Aes Sedai symbols in each of the White Tower's colors on it. One color on each panel. With the one in the front having all 7 colors. 

Could definately get behind that, sure we could even make it standard uniform for the warders. What do you think?

8 COLORS. DON'T YOU DARE FORGET ABOUT THE MAGENTA AJAH.

the punishment for forgetting the magenta ajah is wearing tutus for 10 hours

*giggles*

Volke, did u hear that dear ?

Dear Mother,

I love being the favorite. It's usually Dar.

Ryrin

*huggles Ryrin* u are now allowed to choose the new headdress we will offer to our warders. They need a good head protection after all :tongue:

Mother, what's the best way to get your little sisters silent if you're (supposed to be) making your homework?

well, stuff her mouth with cupcakes *grins*

it always works

*stares incredulously at Volke*

Have you lost your ever-loving mind?  Are you Shadow touched?  Have you sold your soul to the Shadow?  You want us to fight in SKIRTS?

I want a warders cloak...no I demand one. Make it so sword captain!

*bows with a flourish and gives the Keeper a colorful cloak, tastefully tie-died in purple, red, blue, green, yellow, magenta, brown, and gray, with a frilly white collar*

As you wish.

Sword Captain, what is that non sense about the skirts ? They are such a perfect outfit !

oh ? Maybe u preferred a glittery dress ?

Novices, would u help our brave Captain to find a costume that would suit him and us better ?

now, it's a real pity that i don't have any warders but if i had they would wear the one on the second picture, right side

that one is sooooooooooo fabulous

*throws confettis at Ryrin to thank her for her fantastic tastes*

now do we need to give them other accessories ?

*dies laughing*

Personally, I prefer the 3rd one in the 1st picture.  It's a lovely blue with colorful peacock feathers and it's a perfect match for this event, being both green and blue!  :biggrin:

easy, the same u'd kiss any other aes sedai

u grab her, and plant ur lips on her face without asking for her permission *nods wisely*

*wraps Sun in silly strings so he looks like a mummy*

Sounds easy enough.

*turns to Mother and plants a big kiss... on her cheek.  :wink:

:blink:  I'z a mummy?

now, it's a real pity that i don't have any warders but if i had they would wear the one on the second picture, right side

that one is sooooooooooo fabulous

*throws confettis at Ryrin to thank her for her fantastic tastes*

now do we need to give them other accessories ?

*puts the head ornament on and bows, scattering feathers around her*

I am at your service, Mother.

I already have the dress and the glitter, courtesy of the Reds.

*strides in, tugging at the leather skirt Warders are forced to wear for the FoF event*

Mother, it's bad enough we have to wear these but why do these Light-blasted things have to be so short?  *tries in vain to tug the skirt down far enough to attempt a modicum of modesty*

Light-blasted skirts!  When I find out who the Light-blinded goose brain was who directed that these things be made so short, I'll . . .I'll . . . *splutters and waves in all the Warders, who all try to hide behind each other, except for Volke, who proudly flaunts his leather skirt and spends much time flexing his muscles to the oohs and ahhs of most of the women in the room*

But Dear, those skirts are affected by a special weave studied by the Green Sisters : the more the warder tries to hide or tug on this outfit, the shorter the skirt gets.

*eyes the sword captain and giggles*

i think u may want to stop tugging on ur skirt :happy: just saying

now

*channels magenta ribbons in the SC hair*

u look really pretty like this !

Mother, I don't mean to be critical but are you sure magenta ribbons go with pink hair?  It looks a bit . . . much.  :biggrin:  Still, it does add a certain flair to the outfit!  Although, if the Sword Captain doesn't stop tugging at that skirt, it'll end up covering even less because it'll be at his ankles! LOL!

*strides in, tugging at the leather skirt Warders are forced to wear for the FoF event*

Mother, it's bad enough we have to wear these but why do these Light-blasted things have to be so short?  *tries in vain to tug the skirt down far enough to attempt a modicum of modesty*

Light-blasted skirts!  When I find out who the Light-blinded goose brain was who directed that these things be made so short, I'll . . .I'll . . . *splutters and waves in all the Warders, who all try to hide behind each other, except for Volke, who proudly flaunts his leather skirt and spends much time flexing his muscles to the oohs and ahhs of most of the women in the room*

But Dear, those skirts are affected by a special weave studied by the Green Sisters : the more the warder tries to hide or tug on this outfit, the shorter the skirt gets.

*eyes the sword captain and giggles*

i think u may want to stop tugging on ur skirt :happy: just saying

now

*channels magenta ribbons in the SC hair*

u look really pretty like this !

:ohmy:

Archived