DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Amyrlin Study

Amyrlin of Fools

Mother, my kitten keeps clawing me and shredding my best stockings.  How do I train her not to do that?

*slaps Elgee twice, then teases her with a kitteh toy loaded with catnip*

threaten it to replace it by a dog .... now a dog may want to eat ur shoes, but the kitteh doesn't need to know that, does it ?

*Hisssssssses and leaves a nasty surprise on your bed*

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sits on Mother's lap*

Mother - tell me a story!

Once upon a time, my dear little Keeper, in a well-know museum in Saldea there was a 90 year old tour guide.

"Over here” croaked he, “is a fossil 4 million and 69 years old, on it’s left you can see another fossil that’s 2 million and 69 years old.”

“Wow! That’s really fascinating,” said a fellow in the audience, “how can you age it so accurately to the year?”

“Well that’s simple” answered the old guide, “It was two million years old when I started working here 69 years ago.”

*strides into the room with a furious scowl*

Mother, who ordered and delivered a shipment of tights for my people to wear?  Warders don't wear tights!  We will look ludicrous trying to defend our Aes Sedai against murderers and Darkfriends!  I demand recourse, at once, Mother!  

What's even worse, when we were all swimming (in the Moat) someone stole all our other pants and now all we have to wear is the tights!  Who did this?  Was it that Blue Ajah Head - what's her name - Daruya?  She threatened something like this but she had to have help pulling it off.  Did you do that, Mother? Or was it the Keeper?  Or did that interfering Blue Ajah Head do this all on her own?

*clutches sword with white knuckles*

That is from the movie Tři oříšky pro Popelku (thank you wikipedia), or Three wishes for Cinderella, wich is a checkoslovakian (I know I wrote that wrong, sorry) movie from the 70's I think, a version of the Cinderella tale set in a mediavilish setting, that is sent every Christmas Day on television here, with a horrible bad dubbing done by only one man (also from the 70's). It's not Christmas until Cinderella rides off with the prince.

It's a men in tights-feast!

now, Daughter this is a tough question

what about ... *mumbles something intelligible*

*channels a rain of confettis on everyone and goes to add some rum in the mint tea*

Obviously the Magenta Ajah is the best one.

Mother, who ordered and delivered a shipment of tights for my people to wear?  Warders don't wear tights!  We will look ludicrous trying to defend our Aes Sedai against murderers and Darkfriends!  I demand recourse, at once, Mother!  

What's even worse, when we were all swimming (in the Moat) someone stole all our other pants and now all we have to wear is the tights!  Who did this?  Was it that Blue Ajah Head - what's her name - Daruya?  She threatened something like this but she had to have help pulling it off.  Did you do that, Mother? Or was it the Keeper?  Or did that interfering Blue Ajah Head do this all on her own?

Tights are just so..... so revealing.  (Thank you, Mother.)

*coughs*

Sorry Daughters, I think I have been fallen asleep a bit busy last night

Mother,

I'm making plans for the weekend.  What do you suggest?

I'd suggest that u'd ride a bear, into the mountains. Then goes Trolloc hunting with a spork.

If you squish rum mint tea together you get rumintea... :wink:

I declare RUMINTEA the official drink of Tar Valon, from now on !

MAA, Dear, the Darkfriends and their pets will be helpless if they are rolling on the floor laughing. So I still think this is a wonderfull idea :biggrin:

*channels and turn the MAA sword into a toilet brush, then giggles a lot*

But men in tights are AWESOME!

1632413.jpg

Look at those shapely legs!

OMG give me a couple of those. I need warders !

mother I'm a wee but tipsy but not overmuch.

shall I stop drinking rum?

Never ! And i shall accompany you today

*channels a rain of rummintea*

now, Daughter this is a tough question

what about ... *mumbles something intelligible*

*channels a rain of confettis on everyone and goes to add some rum in the mint tea*

Obviously the Magenta Ajah is the best one.

So true, Daughter ! :D

Mother,

Will you next order speedos for the Warders?  Please.

Yours in the Light,

Ryrin

Ryrin, you are my favorite Daughter today. Never have I seen a woman with such awesome ideas !

Keeper, please order Magenta speedos for our dear warders

*laughs*

Also must I wear tights mother? I find them so constricting to my fighting. Just doesn't feel right, may I wear a nice leather skirt instead? It did so well for the Greeks, and Romans ya know? I'll even have little Aes Sedai symbols in each of the White Tower's colors on it. One color on each panel. With the one in the front having all 7 colors. 

Could definately get behind that, sure we could even make it standard uniform for the warders. What do you think?

Also must I wear tights mother? I find them so constricting to my fighting. Just doesn't feel right, may I wear a nice leather skirt instead? It did so well for the Greeks, and Romans ya know? I'll even have little Aes Sedai symbols in each of the White Tower's colors on it. One color on each panel. With the one in the front having all 7 colors. 

Could definately get behind that, sure we could even make it standard uniform for the warders. What do you think?

8 COLORS. DON'T YOU DARE FORGET ABOUT THE MAGENTA AJAH.

Archived