DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Amyrlin Study

Amyrlin of Fools

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in need of advice, Mother. My warder is not as obedient as I would like him to be, how would you suggest I handle him?

A warder that eats too much is usually not obedient. So my advice would be to lock him in a basement with not to much food, at least for 3 days then dip him in sugar syrup and stick pink feathers on him. After this, he will surely feel really happy and in need to please u. If this doesn't work, of course,  u can spank him a lot... works well too :wink:

Mother, my kitten keeps clawing me and shredding my best stockings.  How do I train her not to do that?

*slaps Elgee twice, then teases her with a kitteh toy loaded with catnip*

Mother, my kitten keeps clawing me and shredding my best stockings.  How do I train her not to do that?

*slaps Elgee twice, then teases her with a kitteh toy loaded with catnip*

threaten it to replace it by a dog .... now a dog may want to eat ur shoes, but the kitteh doesn't need to know that, does it ?

I am in need of advice, Mother. My warder is not as obedient as I would like him to be, how would you suggest I handle him?

A warder that eats too much is usually not obedient. So my advice would be to lock him in a basement with not to much food, at least for 3 days then dip him in sugar syrup and stick pink feathers on him. After this, he will surely feel really happy and in need to please u. If this doesn't work, of course,  u can spank him a lot... works well too :wink:

Excellent, I will get him started today!

:sad:

Don't worry, Kronie dear *smuggles* This is in regards to the "other" one... You're awesome :wink: *smuggles moar*

Mother, I have this terrible grass stain on the back of my novice dress, after I... Uhm... Well... I fell down. Yes. Fell down. All by myself. *cough* How do I get my dress white again?

Sure ya did... *gigglesnorts*

Mother, I have this terrible grass stain on the back of my novice dress, after I... Uhm... Well... I fell down. Yes. Fell down. All by myself. *cough* How do I get my dress white again?

But, Daughter, Green is such a great color ! Why would u want to have ur dress so white and clean again ? I suggest, u go back to the grass and get more of such stains. I won't have novices make any laundry today...

Mother, what color is my stole?

Where is my stole...I think someone stole my stole.

I have decided that your stole will purple from now on !

And if u find the thief, please bring him to me. We need to punish that person well

Archived