DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call for April 2014 - ALL members please read the 1st post and take the Poll !

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which other Social Group should the White Tower & Warders merge with?

• Aiel
    • Black Tower
    • Kin
    • Ogier
    • Shayol Ghul
    • Wolfkin
    • The Band

Please post here so we know you're active :)

+

The poll this month is about ... Merging.

As I've stated several times, signing the roll call thread is the only way for us to tell who's active. The admins need to know how many active members we have, because they have to report it to Jason. He decides if it's worth keeping a Social Group going, based on the membership.

Unfortunately, numbers have declined steadily over the past year or so. It's gotten so bad the past few months, that there's no option but to get rid of some Social Groups. We've asked him if we can compromise by merging some groups, and he's agreed, but it will be up to our members to decide which groups merge. Some SG Leaders will be making those decisions themselves, but here at the WT/W we like member input so please vote for which SG you would like the White Tower & Warders to merge with.

Please drag as many WT/W members as you can in here, so they can choose too.

Edited by Elgee
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunrise Lord - Aes Sedai - Yellow Ajah Sitter

I'm not so sure merging with another SG is a good idea.  We have plenty of activity, even though it has gone down (all over DM, not just here) since AMoL was released.  We're the largest SG here on DM, do we really need to merge with another?  If it comes right down to it and we're on the brink of death, sure I'd be for merging. 

Dawnflower8, novice.

We should merge with the Kin, since they are one of the most inactive groups and since they are channelers too, it would work pretty well.

But I'd rather not merge groups with anyone. It would mean that I'd basically have to still choose 1 over the other. (Like if we merged with the BT, I'd either have to be an Aes Sedai, Warder, or Asha'man)

Sakaea, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah.

Still on LOA, but figured I better come and vote.

Black Tower if we really have to merge.

Daruya - Aes Sedai - Blue Ajah

Changed my mind. And my vote!

Edited by Daruya

WildTaltos ~ aes sedai ~ red ajah

itss an april fool joke, last yearr was about whethr shoulld merge with blak tower if remembr right

Moon Sedai. Red Sitter.

Am I seriously the only Darkfriend I mean black ajah around here?

The Kin! We should join the Kin! *whistles and lies about her vote*

Basel, I can't remember what I did yesterday, much less this has happened twice.