DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey Guys

Mandarb M'Taal

Hello, my name is Inigo...wait, wrong intro.  Sorry.

I'm new, just recently signed up, to Dragonmount's forums; but am a long time fan of WoT (who here isn't?  I mean, if you've read at least the first few books, waited for the release of the final book after reading the penultimate, or spent time looking up words in the Old Tongue, you're a long time fan).

So, yeah, just thought I'd say hello and test the waters.

Oh, and if you're curious (though you probably already know) the name means Sword Stone...I hoped it would be similar Sword in the Stone...yep, that's how I chose it.

My favorite characters: Mat, Moiraine, Lan, Perrin

Edit: Tam, and Rand of course, Min, Elayne, Avienda, Birgitte, Logain, Gawyn, Galadedrid (by the end), Talmanes

Edit 2: Bain and Chiad, Gaul, Uno Nomesta

I've looked around a bit, but still deciding where I want to go/do...Warder, Wolfbrother, Band of the Red Hand, Borderlander, Asha'man...so many choices.

Edit 2: And the Aiel...How could I have forgotten about the Aiel?

How's the RP around here?

My favorite characters: Mat, Moiraine, Lan, Perrin

Edit: Tam, and Rand of course, Min, Elayne, Avienda, Birgitte, Logain, Gawyn, Galadedrid (by the end), Talmanes

I've looked around a bit, but still deciding where I want to go/do...Warder, Wolfbrother, Band of the Red Hand, Borderlander, Asha'man...so many choices.

How's the RP around here?

There are good people in the RP area. Kathleen is the head. You can go over there and start getting acquainted. You can develop characters.

If you want to be a Warder, as in yourself, the place to do that is the White Tower and Warders. Most of the boards there you can't see if and until you decide to join. There are requirements that must be met before earning ranks such as Warder or Aes Sedai.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived