DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just finished the series...now a little bummed

Guest tdmsurfguy

Guest tdmsurfguy

Wow. Last year I heard about the wheel of time series while listening to NPR when MoL came out. I thought it would be a series I'd like so I gave it a try. Boy was I in for a ride, it took me basically a year to get through all 14 (would of been quicker but work, school, daughter, and wife). I loved starting the series knowing that I had so many more books to read. I was bummed to finish the series. I feel like I'm now in a book rut and I won't find a series as good.

I'm waiting to start sanderson's the way of kings series till I go on vacation. I recently picked up the EotW on CD for my commute to work. It's been a great way to relive the WoT series and I've picked up some interesting tid-bids I never would of known the first time around.

I like how mat was almost hanged by the trollics prior to going to shadar logoth, and rands dream while in logoth that he didn't have a hand. Some of these interesting bits make me want to retread the series again (I'll wait a few years).

Anyways, I'm so thankful I heard about the series on NPR and I hope Sanderson's series plays out just as well as WoT.

Welcome to DM!

I was so bummed it was about to end it took me forever to finish the last book. I wanted it to last forever. But you came to the best place to keep WoT going. There are the WoT discussions, debate and discussions forums to discuss what is going on outside of Randland, social groups where you can meet a lot of awesome people, and the roleplay boards if you like to roleplay. Look around, have fun,and if you have any questions just holler. Also come check out The Band of the Red Hand and have a drink.

Archived