DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Boy

Balor

Hello everyone.

I'm new to these boards or perhaps, given the size, I should call it worlds. I'm not so new to RJ's writings, having discovered the Conan series several years ago. The Wheel of Time is a different story - that I started into about 9 months ago - just finished Book 11 a few days ago - and now it looks like a long wait before Book 12. :(

Once I find my way around here, I'll hopefully be posting more.

Hi Balor :D

Start again... the second read is definately the best! You won't believe the amount of details that you dismissed as unimportant the first time round, that suddenly make sense.

Hope you'll find lots of boards here that encourage you to post. There really is something for everyone. Some of the boards are very much focused and no-nonsense, on the other hand the total opposite, some like Fiddlesticks are really all about having fun and not be serieous about anything. Raena is modding the latest mafia game on Fiddlesticks at the moment... that's a lot of fun... maybe you fancy signing up for the next one (on the werewolf game sign up thread over there).

Have fun :P

Guest Emperor

Hey I am new too! Want to be my friend?

I will start thinking up a theme song to our new friendship. It will contain lyrics that will make the women cry... like that AT&T commercial... you know the one where you cried like a baby and said you had something in your eye.

I gotta stop talking about it.... or....

Geeze man up already.

Archived