DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Who comes before us as a candidate for Aes Sedai? (Luciena)

Luciena has been nominated for Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah.

Who will speak for this woman?

ps: is this our first Raising to the Shawl for 2014?

I will speak for this woman, Mother.

I can say without a doubt through my friendship with her that Luci is one of the kindest and humane people a body could hope to meet. From what Ican recall, we started becoming familiar in quite an unexpected way, when I think I mentioned I had grown up on a farm and she said she had lived on a farm as well and we talked at length about this a few times – and I guess we people of the land have something of a natural affinity for each other, because through that I felt more friendly-disposed towards her, enough that we slowly shared other things about ourselves to one another until, before I really knew it, there had opened an blossom of amity between us.

In this time, I have come to know a sensitive woman, empathetic to the emotions of those close to her, but when wounded, she demonstrates a strength of character through a continued love and forgiveness of those whose passions harmed her. I find it a rare quality, one that if more people possessed, the world would be a different and kinder place. Except in the most difficult of times, her sense of humour and light-heartedness is generous and unfailing; many times I have see her engage others in bright conversation and her vivacity bring cheer to many. These qualities to my knowledge – her gaiety, briht sense of humour, and her ability to heall by bringin such joy – are very characteristic to the yellow ajah. She is very tenacious in what she set her mind to, demonstrable in both her determination with her requirements and in her offline life with various challenges, including in her quest to become a teacher – and I assert all of this, her empathy, her strength, her light-heartedness, her determination for her goals, make her certainly deserved to be call aes sedai.

I am happy and proud to call her Sister, and Im even more so to call her friend, and I hope the generosity of spirit she has given to many she wil also share with her other brothers and sisters here at tower. ♥ you, Luci.

ps. She is first raising of shawl in 2014, yay

I will speak for Luci.

We've met in chat a long time before she ever set foot in the White Tower. I didn't know what to make of her at first. There she was, this genuinely nice and cheerful person. It doesn't really get much worse than that. Despite my first impression, I decided to give her a chance and we got to know each other better....I've come to learn that I was totally right... she is nice.

And she kept being nice, despite my greatest efforts. She joined the Tower and became part of the SYSTEM. Putting aside her mischievous streak, she did a wonderful job as a Novice and Accepted, helping run events and discussions, visiting the different Ajahs and spreading sickening british joy and delight wherever she turned.

I say all of this, but really, she had me at crumpet.

Luci is a very giving and caring person that should prolly be putting herself first more often. And yet, I'm glad that she decided to put the yellows first and petitioning us. There was really no question in her case because she is a Yellow at heart, soul and the inevitable hotness that broadens all Yellow members.

We welcome her with open arms to the Yellows and hope no one is gonna get too fresh >.>  (no promises).

Congratulations, sweetheart. And welcome home! =)

*licks*

Nyn

Yellow Ajah Head