DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

That's just me

Guest Neige

Guest Neige

Hi everybody, my name is Sophie, I'm 18 and ... I'm very fond of the Wheel of time (ahaa  :tongue: ) I can re-read it, that reveals something because I don't really like re-read books ^^ I have so many favourite scenes ♥ and so many favourite characters  :lan:  :rand:  :perrin:  :bela:  :moiraine:  :nynaeve:  :egwene:  :mat:

In the future I will have a house with a WoT-room (with painted scenes on walls, an ashandarei and some Ter'angreals made by an iron forger  :biggrin:

I forgot to mention it... I'm a dreamer xD 

But WoT isn't all my life (I'm normal, at the end of the day ^_^), I would like to be a hospital pharmacist (I finally chose my way :) ), I'm a piano player (yeaah =D Chopin and Debussy, I love you ! ), I LOVE rock climbing (I wish I could climb the greatest and most beautiful cliffs in the world   :laugh: ), I like steampunk (I will have a steampunk-room too xD), and others stuffs (History <33, Literature, Cherries, Movies, psychology, journeys) 

Others authors I like : Isaac Asimov, JK Rowling,  Philip Pullman, Agatha Christie, Jane Austen, Ursula Le Guin, Patrick Rothfuss, Stefan Zweig, George Orwell) 

I don't know what add to it  :smile:

Welcome!  I think with your WoT love you will fit right in.   :laugh:

I love history and psychology as well.  i'd like to invite you to stop by the social groups (especially the White Tower and Warders.)  You can join as many social groups as you'd like but I know with the White Tower you cannot see all of the boards until and if you decide to join.

Have any questions, just ask.  :)

Welcome to DM! Wow... A WoT room... I wish... Where did you get your Ashandarei? How did you find this iron forger? Dawn is serious by the way.... *whispers* she thinks bananas are shadowspawn!  *pushes a bunch of bananas toward dawn* 

*grabs Jak*

now, dear Recruit, u need to come with Dawn and me in the Band to post a bit

Welcome to DM! Wow... A WoT room... I wish... Where did you get your Ashandarei? How did you find this iron forger? Dawn is serious by the way.... *whispers* she thinks bananas are shadowspawn!  *pushes a bunch of bananas toward dawn* 

*grabs Jak*

Are we going somewhere? 

*grabs Jak*

Are we going somewhere?

Hopefully, you are going all over and checking everything out.

Archived