DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elaevia

I need my Gud friend.....

When I joined the site I thought that I would be talking to people who  had also read my favourite series of books - I didn't realise that I would make such good friends!

Gud, I  think it is fair to say that you are the person I have talked to most on Dragonmount - we have exchanged pm's, talked in chat, on msn, on skype..... and it is only distance and that little thing called the atlantic ocean that keeps me from popping round to chat in person.

I have talked to you when I have been happy, when I have been sad, when I really should have been asleep! We have shared grouchy mondays and fantastic fridays. I know you have so much going on in the 'real world' I am continuously surprised and pleased when you find any time to be here in our online world, and I am always happy when I get to share that time with you because you are a kind and generous, funny and supportive person.

You are my sister as a White Tower / Warders member, sister  Aes Sedai, Gray sister, and would be honoured and proud to be able to call you bonded sister as well.

The first time I met Elaevia was while doing an event together. I noticed right away she had a great sense of humor and a sweet disposition. Of course we have obvious

things in common, like gardening and cooking, two areas we bonded over, but it's the common attitudes, beliefs and loves that has created the deeper part

of our relationship. With Via was were I felt at home before I found my home with the Gray Ajah and even more now. I always looked forward to our talks and to reading her

newest boards. She is so generous with her time and creative energy. Always the first aspie to volunteer for events and always puts so much of herself into everything. I am

so proud and pleased to be her friend and honored to become her sister on yet another level.   :wub:  :wub:

Thanks Kitteh, Ry, Basel and Leala bonded in law  :smile:

*snugglehugs to all*

Edited by Gudrean

Congrats you two!!!

*squishyhugs you both*

:biggrin:

Oh my goodness, I thought I posted in here already!

Congrats my lovelies *hugs all round*