• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_kxxzfyYdGK1qa5lz7o1_400.gif

Wait! *Remembers she's still wearing RA uniform*

I mean:

tumblr_l7mcuoae041qds55lo1_400.gif

Bahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and yes, I just cracked myself up using that Barney gif in this context. AWESOME!)

lol, she DOES have quite the record already

i do wonder, however, what would happen if you break all rules in one sentence... anybody ever did that?

If anyone has come close, it would probably be 12th (Lanth, the one who just made me choke on my cookies)

jack-rum.jpg?w=300&h=187

I'm deeply sorry the brew is gone... I spilled it

patience.... not today...seeing you forced lemon in me.... blergh :dry:

That's just because of my stupid spotfine XD

I must NOT channel whilst in the Band; NOT EVEN to balefire bananas ... or members who mention bananas ... or chocolates con leche sabor bananaconfitado. *eats a packet of banana-flavoured rocklets*

I must NOT channel whilst in the Band; NOT EVEN to balefire bananas ... or members who mention bananas ... or chocolates con leche sabor bananaconfitado. *eats a packet of banana-flavoured rocklets*

*vomits*

Archived