DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Who wants to chat?

33 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in a WT/W group chat?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Which chat thingy would you prefer:

• Facebook
    • Google chat
    • Yahoo chat

Literally :P

Who would be open for group chatting every now and then on something like Facebook or Google Chat or Skype or similar?

PS: We've gone with Skype. Basically because most people chose that and also because sometimes I can't get on any website, but skype still works. Go Figure.

PPS: Therefore, either post your Skype details here or PM them to me so I can add you and pull you in.

Edited by Elgee

im around but as for group chatting I can't commit to that given the increased activities in my real life.

I am here. I would be open toi group chat on Skype, but my free hours are quite limited lately, so it would have to fall perfectly for me to make it.

I'm here and have pretty much all the IMs available for chatting on my computer at home. On my phone I can chat on FB, Skype and google anytime (unless I'm busy at work ;))

I'm here.  I could be persuaded to join a chat/skype thing, but someone would have to explain how to do it.  I've never done anything like that before.

I'm here. Not sure about the group chat. I've never been good about those type of things. RL tends to get in the way.

Oops ... sorry guys, I posted this on the wrong board! lol ... it's actually for Heads, hence the title. Glad to see others are interested in chatting, though!

The WT/W actually has a FB page, and I'm sure we can make a WT/W chat with everyone who signs up on it.

I don't think we've ever used it .... lol

Who wants to chat?

You do.  Does that count?

Yes! lol

Umm...if its still not only for Heads, can I join too?

Yep, I'm going to try and get something up tomorrow.

lol, that and its limited to like 20 people MAX, so if you have 2 admins watching it, and the normal 4-5 from other places there as well, means you could only have 13-14 people from the WT/W in DM chat.

I would love too, but not likely i could make it.  :(

I've added a poll to the OP. If y'all want a group chat, I think the easiest might be Skype. I've made a group in there, so send me your Skype details if you want me to add you to the group.

They let just EVERYONE in! :P

:-p some crazy fool (Barm) let me mod the chat room. XD

She totally uses the kick button way too much!

Dawn, they are easy.  You just download Skype for free.

If you want to join, you need to hit me up on skype and say so, or send me a request to add you on skype.  In both cases include your DM names.