DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the ocean encroached on the land everyone rushed back.  It would be terrible to be swept away and yet so much was lost in the move.  You couldn't take time for that.  You ran, sharp grass slapping against your legs, until you found safety beyond the embankments.  Who else had made it?  Others began to pour in from the area.  In the night it was hard to see, hard to tell one face from another.  After a fair bit of chaos though you counted eight. The rest were gone.

Hallia, TG, Laya, Mish, Amega, AJ, Salami and X.

But one more stood off in the corner.  It was the old man.  He had made it.  He walked into the light.

"I've seen you all go through rough times.  The struggle is too great for you to accomplish on your own.  It sets my blood to boiling to see you all fight this futile fight.  Luckily, a wise old man knows all things.  I.. have a power of sorts, but it will tire me.  Choose one dead each day and I will reveal their true identity if it is within my power.  This I promise you.  Let the majority rule."

this is all i found on Cult Jester: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-4991.html

We must be missing something.

No coroners. All that confusion, revival, killing. There's no way you can add a cult into this game and keep it fair in any way. If there IS a cult, there's absolutely no point to this game, so I'll assume there isn't one.

Well, I just asked the stupid question of whether you could get a coroner's for any death, including for revived players since we got a coroner's for you.  The answer was no.

AJ is SK/Compulsive Vig?  And yet last night was another flippy floppy revival time so it seems his kill didn't go through?  AJ, care to elaborate?

X and Hallia were killed N1 and both revived D3.  X is utr and hally is only popping up when mentioned.

Amega was killed N2 in the exact same way as Dap, so likely town right now since the scene didn't seem to indicate multiple killers.

Mish has been Cloud's claimed mason partner.

Pral I just have notes about begin scumtastic overall and to me it looks like he would have been a good recruit candidate based on info from his N0 death and subsequent revival.

As for you, anything you can share about your revival?

My role revives me in two full days.

Getting a coroner (and thus becoming innocent child) seems to be part of my role, as I said earlier (when I started the game obviously I assumed everyone would be getting coroners so I didn't find that odd).

That's a lot of deaths.

And Amega is back.

Hopefully now that Cloud is back we can all stop being silly about AJ and get him gone.

Any explanation for FOUR death tonight? Apart from Cloud being silly and calling out link targets so that the killers can line us up?

Archived