DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

Also, AJ trying to throw mud at me for lurking at night is "turrible."

You are saying people are suspect and not voting for anyone I think.

I've never liked that.

AJ's posts on this day and the previous day were quite awful. I think he's a valid target for Lynch. I can probably gather them up this evening maybe.

I wonder if Len really is Not Town and is having a quiet giggle that everyone thinks that he's just joking.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I must have missed your vote.

Cloud was taking a lot of heat - and responding - and then once focus changed to Dice he did stop posting.

I can't remember if he posted that he was going to be away ... I might be imagining it.

I would also continue to look at Ameg. His first post was at least as bad as Dice's - but various people seemed to think that it was ok. Off the top of my head they were Despo and Mish.

Oh and I'm voting Womby cause his tone during Dice's lynch gave me the feel he knew he wasn't mafia. Ie: Womby is mafia.

Plus I thought Amega's case was kinda weak considering Ithi's alignment wasn't revealed although I think most will agree she was likely town. Womby band wagoning like that was gross.

If someone knows Dice's alignment they need to come forward.

If Dice was mafia then my thought on Womby is out the window but i would say either Dom or Turin were his teammate. They both look dirty in relation to him.

Lol is this some kind of joke? Dice claimed "not town." Of course he wasn't mafia imo. I don't know it, but let's just say I'm 95% confident on it, K? What kind of mafia claims 3rd party?

The kind who knows his alignment won't be shown when he dies ... and the kind who seems to know that he can come back to life - and the kind who says that if he does come back to life he will definitely be Town.

Now - if you had a role that was really 3rd party and your death/rebirth would make you Town, and you wanted to be Town, why not just broadcast it. Or why dangle a role hint carrot ... because those things are usually done to try and stall a Lynch.

If his death was no bad thing, then why not just let us know straight away - or at least when he made his post.

Because his post was for a reason - and that reason was to try and stop us Lynching him.

He only said the 3rd party but Town when I/if I come back AFTER he had already been Lynched.

I still think he is/was Mafia.

Gross Tina. "Sorry I haven't been around everyone but I'm okay voting someone others have expressed general interest about."

@Womby - don't twist my words. I wasn't just talking about the Night phase. You haven't had any presence all game. The only things I remember you doing were band wagoning Dice and now Cloud. I'm not getting any vibes that you are actually attempting to solve this game. Amega's point about Ithi's death was weak and you know it. NK spec is muddy at best and made especially so with how we aren't getting coroners.

Stumpthi: Probably town (See what I did there?)

Town:

Salami - Doing his town thang

Turin - Not as active as usual but nothing stands out

Tina - Town Lean

Mish - Typical Mish thus far

Andrej - No real issue with his play thus far, good activity

Wombat - Typical play. Don't know what Scum Wombat looks like but he looks fine so far

Suspicious:

Des/Tom - Suspicious Hydra is suspicious

Amega - Don't know much, what I do know this game isn't great, want to hear more

Cloud - Play so far looks town to me but the absence is suspicious

No read:

Dap - New

TG - No substantial posts to make anything of, random votes

Lenlo - Quiet. A bit suspicious but mostly not sure what to make out of him, too few posts.

Rag - Where is he?

## Vote Amega - Show yourself.

Town:

Tina - Town Lean

Wombat - Typical play. Don't know what Scum Wombat looks like but he looks fine so far

Suspicious:

Amega - Don't know much, what I do know this game isn't great, want to hear more

No read:

Dap - New

Lenlo - Quiet. A bit suspicious but mostly not sure what to make out of him, too few posts.

Rag - Where is he?

Why am I only probably Town? What makes me not Town enough compared to all the other people you have just listed as being Town?

This is very stumpspicious

(see what I did there?)

Also ... you say you are voting Ameg to make him show yourself - but you have just said he is on your suspicious list for 'not looking great'. Why not let people know what you think makes him not look great?

I think you don't have anything substantial so are following on other people's thoughts because you think that will make them less likely to look at you.

Gross Tina. "Sorry I haven't been around everyone but I'm okay voting someone others have expressed general interest about."

@Womby - don't twist my words. I wasn't just talking about the Night phase. You haven't had any presence all game. The only things I remember you doing were band wagoning Dice and now Cloud. I'm not getting any vibes that you are actually attempting to solve this game. Amega's point about Ithi's death was weak and you know it. NK spec is muddy at best and made especially so with how we aren't getting coroners.

I had plenty of presence D1.  Not much was required though.  Most of the game was drivel and it was pretty obvious that Cloud and Dice were the top candidates.

Oh and I'm voting Womby cause his tone during Dice's lynch gave me the feel he knew he wasn't mafia. Ie: Womby is mafia.

Plus I thought Amega's case was kinda weak considering Ithi's alignment wasn't revealed although I think most will agree she was likely town. Womby band wagoning like that was gross.

If someone knows Dice's alignment they need to come forward.

If Dice was mafia then my thought on Womby is out the window but i would say either Dom or Turin were his teammate. They both look dirty in relation to him.

Lol is this some kind of joke? Dice claimed "not town." Of course he wasn't mafia imo. I don't know it, but let's just say I'm 95% confident on it, K? What kind of mafia claims 3rd party?

The kind who knows his alignment won't be shown when he dies ... and the kind who seems to know that he can come back to life - and the kind who says that if he does come back to life he will definitely be Town.

Now - if you had a role that was really 3rd party and your death/rebirth would make you Town, and you wanted to be Town, why not just broadcast it. Or why dangle a role hint carrot ... because those things are usually done to try and stall a Lynch.

If his death was no bad thing, then why not just let us know straight away - or at least when he made his post.

Because his post was for a reason - and that reason was to try and stop us Lynching him.

He only said the 3rd party but Town when I/if I come back AFTER he had already been Lynched.

I still think he is/was Mafia.

True, although idk why anyone would revive anyone without coroner reports atm.

Ok so I'm finally caught up again. I have changed my mind about Des/Tom after thinking about them a bit more. I disagree with the way Des is handeling his early game cases but that doesn't mean that he is mafia. Turin looked by far the worst to me while I was catching up and Despo came out stronger during their back and forth. My town reads are Des/Tom, Mish, Amega, AJ, Salami and Ithi. These are all pretty strong town reads. I also had a town read on X, and I was leaning town on Hally but remained somewhat unsure about her.

Theory crafting time: Darthe mentioned something in the opening post of the game about warding against the five and in the sign-up thread he talked about their being five wards. I think that there are five mafia's in the game and that each of them bring a certain effect to the game. I'm guessing that one of them hides all the coroner report's from the dead and if we manage to kill him then those will be revealed to us.

I could also go for Wombat because of this. Lenlo is being way too quiet and reserved and TG also isn't his usual self but I read that he was traveling so he could just be skimming. My scum reads right now are Turin > Wombat > Lenlo. The rest I still feel too unsure about.

##Vote Turin

i just added the deaths into my post because i thought it was interesting he seperated them. Not that it was a reference to peoples guilt or nigt spec as you say. Dont twist my words. If you have questions ask them. 

My only point was Cloud was on ithi's watch list so it would be a good place to look. plain and simple. Is that clear or do i need to break it down futher.

i reserve the right to call any who it may concern brain dead in the case that the answers have already been asked and answered and said person choose not to read or is brain dead. 

I understand my initial posts may be convoluted. I just kinda spew my mind without choosing words to a great detail. Im happy to answer a question once. Not multiple times.

DM ate all my quotes that I was gonna reply to from D1, blargh. Now I'm mad at DM. Mostly it was to answer Turin about what was ick about Amega. I'll go and fetch them when I'm done being mad at DM.

Luckily in the meantime I found this to entertain me with:

Town:

Tina - Town Lean

Suspicious:

No read:

Dap - New

Rag - Where is he?

Oh wow now this post is BS. First of all, I'm not being typical Mish so far at all. I've been way too inactive and hardly posted any content. YOU, sir, are buddying and trying to stay on my good side.

Almost all your reads have nothing of substance behind them. "Suspcious Hydra is suspucious". WHY are they suspcious? You're basing my and Csarmi on meta, although neither of us are completly on our metas IMO. A lot of "Nothing that stands out so far". What about Amega isn't great? Why is Cloud's abscence enough to get him on your mafia list when you have a town read from his posts? Seriously this whole list is just horrible. It looks like you just placed random people random places and tried to cram down some reasons that's a mixture of made-up metas and nonsense, to make it look like you are contributing. This posts is gross. Might as well put a mafia-sign on your forehead.

##Vote RTE

Archived