DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

Like when he doesn't bother to google the theme of a mafia game and then starts asking questions the theme. It's cute.

but ...

I have NO idea about this one and PEOPLE KEEP TALKING IN CODE!

am I supposed to google this? does it actually all make sense?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like when he doesn't bother to google the theme of a mafia game and then starts asking questions the theme.  It's cute.

Haha, in those cases I do act as if ignorance was a virtue. Not sure why. :-)

What I don't get is what it has to do with the situation.

Like when he doesn't bother to google the theme of a mafia game and then starts asking questions the theme. It's cute.

So a thought crossed your mind?

Must have been a long and lonely journey!

Like when he doesn't bother to google the theme of a mafia game and then starts asking questions the theme.  It's cute.

Though in some cases I really don't have a clue that those are themes (never heard of Assasin's Creed or Once Upon a Time, for instance and I just thought they were some really cool game names).

This is Tommy being a Troll? He is quite good ... but a little lacking in imagination.

My imagination is in excellent working order.

The only thing I know about syntax and computers is that, after hours spent typing out manual basic code to get some crappy skull game to work on my commodore, I'd get a Syntax Error.

If what you don't know can't hurt you, you're invulnerable.

Tommy, could you please cut the trolling.

We have established that I'm stupid. Whatever.

FYI, I did take some of that as personal insults and cause I'm such a wine-baby (according to you), I have reported them to the mod of the game.

This is Tommy being a Troll? He is quite good ... but a little lacking in imagination.

I think he's getting it out of his system before the game begins in earnest.  Probably a good idea. #TalkingOverTommy'sHead

If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

Once Upon a Time would be pretty easy to figure out anyways if you've heard of the Brothers Grimm.  And I'm pretty sure you've heard of Jacob at the very least ;)

Ehm "Once Upon a Time" is a usual fairy-tale starter senetnce for me and yes we do call those Grimm-tales in Hungary. What I had no clue is that there was some sort of actual television-series built on it.

FYI, I did take some of that as personal insults and cause I'm such a wine-baby (according to you), I have reported them to the mod of the game.

I heard you took an IQ test -- and they said the results were negative!

The only thing I know about syntax and computers is that, after hours spent typing out manual basic code to get some crappy skull game to work on my commodore, I'd get a Syntax Error.

Yeah.  If computers were people, they wouldn't be able to read through comma splices.

They can't be negative by definition.

Once Upon a Time would be pretty easy to figure out anyways if you've heard of the Brothers Grimm.  And I'm pretty sure you've heard of Jacob at the very least ;)

Ehm "Once Upon a Time" is a usual fairy-tale starter senetnce for me and yes we do call those Grimm-tales in Hungary. What I had no clue is that there was some sort of actual television-series built on it.

Yeah, you probably don't get it in Hungary.  I've seen a couple episodes.  They basically have two story arcs evolving in parallel, a fairy tale and a modern day allegory.  Although they take a lot of liberties.

They can't be negative by definition.

Did you hear the joke about the airplane?

Well no matter, it was way over your head!

Archived