DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

@Despo - sorry about that dayvig, that was totally not trolling btw... you're just such a viggable person :smile:

Considering the circumstances, I can kinda understand his perspective lol. That bastard game of Verbal's was so freaking awesome, and we were so close to clinching it, when Ishy subbed out cause he had to (and it was seriously cool that he did btw), and we went from having someone who was on board with the plan, and would have totally greenlit everything we were trying to do (the thing was town had to work together in that game to win, hard to explain), to someone who was instantly putting the brakes on everything and just generally dropping a giant stinky turd in everyone's collective cereal. Dayvigging me when I was OBVTOWN in the game due to my role which was already vetted, AND crucial to town's chances of pulling off the W, all because you weren't caught up yet and wanted to try and teach me some kind of lesson or something, was pretty tough to deal with. You have no idea the emorage which bubbled within me that day (actually tbh I thought it was kind of hilarious at the time- I figured if town lost because of that I'd have too much fun torturing you about it for eternity LAWLZ.

Fact is, I make games fun

:biggrin:

Dayvigging me is like copping a squat in the Louvre.

:laugh:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tommy - The Mafia Rock Opera

Ever since I was a noob girl,

I've played The Mafia.

From BT through to WT

I must have played them all.

But I ain't seen nothing like him

In any Forum hall...

That *person from another forum*

Sure plays a mean Mafia !

He stands like a statue,

Becomes part of the Game.

Feeling all the Tells fly

Always playing insane.

He plays by intuition,

The Mafia team will fall.

He's a Mafia wizard

There has got to be a twist.

A Mafia wizard,

S'got such a Suspects List.

'How do you think he does it? I don't know!

What makes him so good?'

He ain't got no distractions

Don't read those walls 'o text,

Don't see slips and messups

Plays by sense of smell.

Always has an answer,

'n' never votes wrong at all...

Okay I lost it at "S'got such a Suspects List"

Another Simple Round - D1

Star Wars - D1

I'm sure there's more

THUNDERDOME ME SALAMI

You know exactly why I subbed out from the ASR2 game (illness).

I had no choice about the Star Wars game (there was some intra-personal hostility that couldn't be resolved and the mods decided (very wisely) to replace both players - those (apparently several game long) hostilities were not instigated by me and had nothing to do with the game in question).

#ComeAtMeBro

You haven't even BEGUN to see instigating

If I were to slap you, it would be considered animal abuse!

Not sure what the blood you're talking about man... but I can assure you that you don't know even 1/10th of that story so maybe you should get off that cause it doesn't belong here. We can always chat about that tho if you're interested.

I'll never forget the first time we met... though I'll keep trying.

What. And I thought that night meant the same to you :(

Tommy - The Mafia Rock Opera

Ever since I was a noob girl,

I've played The Mafia.

From BT through to WT

I must have played them all.

But I ain't seen nothing like him

In any Forum hall...

He stands like a statue,

Becomes part of the Game.

Feeling all the Tells fly

Always playing insane.

He plays by intuition,

The Mafia team will fall.

He's a Mafia wizard

There has got to be a twist.

A Mafia wizard,

S'got such a Suspects List.

'How do you think he does it? I don't know!

What makes him so good?'

He ain't got no distractions

Don't read those walls 'o text,

Don't see slips and messups

Plays by sense of smell.

Always has an answer,

'n' never votes wrong at all...

SOOOOO EPIKKKKKKKKK

15 poiuynts from moi

Star Wars - D1

I'm sure there's more

THUNDERDOME ME SALAMI

I had no choice about the Star Wars game (there was some intra-personal hostility that couldn't be resolved and the mods decided (very wisely) to replace both players - those (apparently several game long) hostilities were not instigated by me and had nothing to do with the game in question).

#ComeAtMeBro

Not sure what the blood you're talking about man... but I can assure you that you don't know even 1/10th of that story so maybe you should get off that cause it doesn't belong here. We can always chat about that tho if you're interested.

You act like your ignorance is a virtue.

@Despo - sorry about that dayvig, that was totally not trolling btw... you're just such a viggable person :smile:

Considering the circumstances, I can kinda understand his perspective lol. That bastard game of Verbal's was so freaking awesome, and we were so close to clinching it, when Ishy subbed out cause he had to (and it was seriously cool that he did btw), and we went from having someone who was on board with the plan, and would have totally greenlit everything we were trying to do (the thing was town had to work together in that game to win, hard to explain), to someone who was instantly putting the brakes on everything and just generally dropping a giant stinky turd in everyone's collective cereal. Dayvigging me when I was OBVTOWN in the game due to my role which was already vetted, AND crucial to town's chances of pulling off the W, all because you weren't caught up yet and wanted to try and teach me some kind of lesson or something, was pretty tough to deal with. You have no idea the emorage which bubbled within me that day (actually tbh I thought it was kind of hilarious at the time- I figured if town lost because of that I'd have too much fun torturing you about it for eternity LAWLZ.

Fact is, I make games fun

:biggrin:

Dayvigging me is like copping a squat in the Louvre.

Yea, but the difference is that you didn't flame me for it for several games that had nothing to do with it.

Just FTR, your L-1 on Cloud there (and the urging me to hurry up and hammer) was just as bad as it'd have killed the plan. And you didn't look obvitown to me.

Star Wars - D1

I'm sure there's more

THUNDERDOME ME SALAMI

#ComeAtMeBro

I seriously don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Star Wars - D1

I'm sure there's more

THUNDERDOME ME SALAMI

#ComeAtMeBro

If you spoke your mind, you'd be speechless.

Okay I lost it at "S'got such a Suspects List"

That's the correct pronunciation- that's Daltrey for you

:thewho:

I like to think that 'lost it' means he spat out whatever he was drinking and started laughing.

Correct

Dribbled some coffee

Star Wars - D1

I'm sure there's more

THUNDERDOME ME SALAMI

#ComeAtMeBro

You're doing it right now fyi.

Seriously. What?

Ok. You are being a bit passive aggressive. In reacting to people but then saying you don't know why they are so cross, but being a bit more antsy back at the same time - it just makes things build up and up till people fall out again.

So you say you don't know ... and maybe you don't, but they think that you do and you're saying you don't on purpose to make them crosser. So they get corrser and think you are just being a Richard.

Is best to just stop.

Seriously. What?

Ok. You are being a bit passive aggressive. In reacting to people but then saying you don't know why they are so cross, but being a bit more antsy back at the same time - it just makes things build up and up till people fall out again.

So you say you don't know ... and maybe you don't, but they think that you do and you're saying you don't on purpose to make them crosser. So they get corrser and think you are just being a Richard.

Is best to just stop.

Thank you Ithi.

FYI, I never troll and I never say things to people to make them cross. I'm a very simple person. I say what I think and I think what I say - I don't have hidden motives. I realize that may be hard to understand for others cause I notice they keep assuming all the time.

Archived