DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SAhe's the best scumhunter on DM. That's all.

Challenge accepted

That only really works if you are mafia ... and you are going to hide from me. As you don't know what you are ... or what I am - or will be - this seems a little bit of a ridiculous challenge.

If you are Town and I'm Town then the more mafia that is found the better. So rock on :)

It seems such a shame. I've been watching games and thought you played well and also had excellent entertainment value. I was quite looking forward to not being the only spammer in the game.

But you seem a little put out for some reason and now wish to take your ball back so no-one can play.

Why is that?

Would you like to lay on the couch?

It seems such a shame. I've been watching games and thought you played well and also had excellent entertainment value. I was quite looking forward to not being the only spammer in the game.

But you seem a little put out for some reason and now wish to take your ball back so no-one can play.

Why is that?

Would you like to lay on the couch?

First we need a doctor

Or maybe a mortician

Dudes got no spine

PAGING DOCTOR NOLDER

Hey Salami

Remember that time you didn't rage quit in D1

Me neither

I have never rage quit D1.

I'm sorry this is the Politically Correct Sensitivity Tower

You made a "controlled exit"

This is the site where you aren't allowed to talk about (other) ongoing games at all.

So there's a clique here?

Excited to dismantle

#Champions

Lol you aint got no other "#Champions" with you tho. Darthe is modding, and no sight of the others. Yours is going to be an easy faction to take out

:baalzamon:

SAhe's the best scumhunter on DM. That's all.

Challenge accepted

Tommy is scum but goes renegade and kills all his scummates for town cred to win the game.

GG

Except for that time when that DIDN'T happen cause Despot was too busy serving it to him

:myrddraal:

Oh did you think I meant scumhunting? No, I meant trolling the rest of you scrubs as much as possible.

I am going to RUIN this game.

And I will be the RACK to your ruin.

:darkone:

Archived