DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

Well it seems to work well for you.

I'm just lucky you couldn't vote anymore while I was still alive :biggrin:

I knew you wouldn't listen to my BS, but I hoped others might. And you were right earlier, I do intentionally leak little truths into the game to stimulate discussion.

You might want to stop that. Knowledge you shouldn't know usually means you are up to no good. It seems like bad guys just can't help monologuing.

It's not like that. I already knew the answers, but I used thread based actions to justify my thoughts. I already knew it was only 3rd party after the moonless Night, but I used the evidence (and flips) we had on thread to justify why I thought so, etc.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it seems to work well for you.

I'm just lucky you couldn't vote anymore while I was still alive :biggrin:

I knew you wouldn't listen to my BS, but I hoped others might. And you were right earlier, I do intentionally leak little truths into the game to stimulate discussion.

You might want to stop that. Knowledge you shouldn't know usually means you are up to no good. It seems like bad guys just can't help monologuing.

It's not like that. I already knew the answers, but I used thread based actions to justify my thoughts. I already knew it was only 3rd party after the moonless Night, but I used the evidence (and flips) we had on thread to justify why I thought so, etc.

It was useful to me - because it convinced me that you were bad. Please continue to do it if you are ever a bad guy in any other game I'm playing in.

How come Dap didn't get a Coroner if he was killed twice?

Turin and other people who died twice did.

Darthe forgot. Read 3rd party QT

XD

Lol No, read the game matrix.  Amegas ability didn't count toward death count for his revival.

So, I want you all to know this.

I submitted a role that Darthe told me I couldn't have because it would ruin the game for everyone else.

The role I desperately wanted?  Vanilla-izer. 

I wanted to be the top hat guy from XKCD, and be a 3rd party Vanilla-izer.  Would have been epic.

AJ, you tried to kill me N2?  You must know by now that Big Daddies are un-freakin' killable! lol

Lol yeah. I lied on thread to say I was trying to kill Wombat (and to Lenlo for that matter) but I seriously thought you were hinting at a guilty view on RTE, so I bussed away and wanted to kill the Cop quietly. I even tried to point it out to others in the hopes (still thinking there was a Mafia team) that they would try to kill you too.

Ithi played great.

My list:

1. Dom

2. Dap

3. Rags

4. Wombat

5. Len

How very ironic that I had a mafia read on Despo's first 3 day's play and het got converted AFTER that (though what made me 100%certain was when he tried to organize whose names would be sent)... so i tried my best to sac him out and it worked. LOL

1.  Dom

2.  Cloud

3.  Mish

4.  Salami

5.  Rags

*highfive*

AJ! You lied to me! ;_; 

I can never trust you again. Im sorry.

You probably shouldn't have in the first place :wink:

Its karma for all the BS people have bought from me, im sure.

I submitted a role that Darthe told me I couldn't have because it would ruin the game for everyone else.

I wanted to be the top hat guy from XKCD, and be a 3rd party Vanilla-izer.  Would have been epic.

I would have loved you so much. Thats... Thats just awesome. I wish I had thought of that. I submitted a madman so each night I would have no control over who I jailed and I would talk in the QT with a name other than my forum one. I just wanted to talk to people ;_;

I still used random.org to decide who I jailed each night though ;)

Also, I technically lost :(

Poor Wombat. :/

Is this like the most posts a mafia game has ever had? *kinda wants to read it but is too lazy*

I think that I have tje top three actually but I dont know about older games. Still, the three part game that Wombat and I josted probably takes the cake for most complex setup, most players and highest post count on DM.

Is this like the most posts a mafia game has ever had? *kinda wants to read it but is too lazy*

I think that I have tje top three actually but I dont know about older games. Still, the three part game that Wombat and I josted probably takes the cake for most complex setup, most players and highest post count on DM.

That was the Samhain/November 7th weird one with 3 threads right? What about DPR's Spider country? That one ran 3 total threads as well I think. Maybe only 2 though.

Aye, but his only ran the first two for one day. Though it technically had more players each of our threads was its own game and came with its own role. He might actually have the second largest.

Hmm... I dunno. In total this one is pretty large. Like im looking at November 7th right now ((Linked in siggy to represent all 3 cause I didnt want to make 3 separate links)) and it only has 45 pages while this has almost 4 times that number. Maybe 3.5 times. If each of the threads was about the same size then this wins. Ill have to find the other 2.

Hmm... I dunno. In total this one is pretty large. Like im looking at November 7th right now ((Linked in siggy to represent all 3 cause I didnt want to make 3 separate links)) and it only has 45 pages while this has almost 4 times that number. Maybe 3.5 times. If each of the threads was about the same size then this wins. Ill have to find the other 2.

The other two had 51 and 75 pages.

I would have loved you so much. Thats... Thats just awesome. I wish I had thought of that. I submitted a madman so each night I would have no control over who I jailed and I would talk in the QT with a name other than my forum one. I just wanted to talk to people ;_;

I still used random.org to decide who I jailed each night though ;)

I wanted it so hard.  Er...bad.  I wanted it so bad.  I seriously sent Darthe like 8 PMs about it, sending comics about it and everything, lol

Archived