DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, it has been 24 hours since night began and I realize that it was my fault for not giving a deadline.  As of now you have 12 hours to submit an action, meaning that I will accept them until 0410 EST.

This is very outdated

Was created before I died on N3. Use at your orn risk.

1. Hally - no claims - Killed Night 1

2. Des - Claims Hydra with Tom and some sort of investigative roles (N0 - Rags, N1 - AJ (something extra hinted), N2 - forgot to send)

2.5. Tom - Claims Hydra with Des and some sort of investigative roles (N0 - Rags, N1 - AJ (something extra hinted), N2 - forgot to send)

3. TG - claims some sort of investigative role, starting with an S

4. Laya - did he hint at something? - Killed Night 0

5. Dice - claims 3rd party, claims he would be revived as town - Killed Day 1

6. Cloud - claims Twins with Mish

7. Turin - claims Bodyguard to Ithi

8. Mish - claims Twins with Cloud + they can connect people for one night (N0 - TG/Amega, N1 - Csarmi/Turin, N2 - Turin/Wombat)

9. Amegakure - Killed Night 2

10. Lenlo - claims Jailkeeper (N0: ?, N1: forgot to send, N2: Jailed AJ) 

11. TinaHel - cop (Des - N0, WOmbat - N1, RTE - N3)

12. Ley Dap - claims compulsive Vig (N1: Ithi (rnd), N2: Amegakure - Killed Night 2, Revived Day 3 

13. AJ - - did he hint at something? - ? (absent since 13th March)

14. RTE - George Castanza, Third Party Sycophant Killed Day 2

15. Salami - Phoenix (comes back as innocent Child)

16. Rag - been absent the whole game

17. Xthrax - Killed Night 1

18. Ithillian - claims tree stump + doublevoter - Killed Night 1

19. Wombat - ?

Night was rough.  It rained again.  Even from the comfort of your homes you grew weary of watching your characters bogged down and miserable.  Hallias computer eventually caught a virus from keeping askjeeves results up on a second tab for too long.  She could have sworn she didn't open that but it was so hard to remember with a game this consuming. just as her screen flicked off she saw two people taken in the night from her third world overview as the game zoomed out to log.  

Hallia - Dr. Finlay, Town 2x reviver has been killed.

Amega  - Eric Cartman (Bulrog), town compulsive man of many many powers has been killed.

Pralaya - The Doctor, Town time machine converted to third party has been killed.

It is now Day.

X, TG, Mish and Salami remain.

Please note that I intend to replace X and Mish right now and that Amega is about to revive someone.  I will be counting the slot as alive now (it will have my name) to continue the game.  

About zero chance that X come in to play btw. He is busy as far as I know...

Anyone knows what he claimed if anything?

X. Dead guy. Came back alive.

That's all I know.

You might want to start thinking about who you trust as Town rather than who you think is Mafia.

CSarmi - Town innocent Child ... Seems pretty Town to me

Mish - pretty much confirmed mason with a confirmed Town - possible possibility of cult affliction

X - dead. Vanished.

TG - random postings of stuff that I can't remember.

Who do you trust least?

Did any of you kill Pral?

I wonder if the Cartman with bag of tricks did that?

Please note that I intend to replace X and Mish right now and that Amega is about to revive someone.  I will be counting the slot as alive now (it will have my name) to continue the game.  

TG; it's time for you to explain your role. Properly. No more of this being coy-BS.

Csarmi, we are four left.

##Vote coroner AJ

5 Mish.  5.  And I'll answer shortly.

Who do you trust least?

Did any of you kill Pral?

I wonder if the Cartman with bag of tricks did that?

I trust me the most.  And my posts are never random.  Or something like that.  Also, I killed Pral using AJ's power.  That is how I knew AJ had a kill.  Also how I knew Turin didn't have a power.  Not how I nailed RTE as scum, that was just on me baby.  I'm sure you can all figure out my role now.

I think X needs to be dead.  Real dead.  Badly so.

Also, all that stuff last night about not trusting Mish as CS was mostly WIFOM to keep them alive. 

I trust X least.  Because why is his slot still alive when town slots (like Rags) got modkilled?  I'm gaming the mod, taunting happy fun ball, all of that, but it makes me think that slot is naughty.

Archived