DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

##vote Pray

and no i didn't get through my re-read :(

I think we should coroner Dap btw. Not sure how that works though. Simple mahority, absolute majority, etc. So not gonna move vote.

@Darthe: is there a difference between getting a majority on a lynch or not (ie whether an actual hammer happens)?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final Vote Count:

AJ (3/5): TG, Hally, Mish

Laya (1/5): Salami

Not Voting (4/8):

Laya, Amega, AJ, X.

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Coroner: 

Dap (1): AJ

Cloud (5): Salami, Hally, TG, Amega, Mish

He was taken quickly.  The group had thinned, had grown tired in the fighting.  They still had enough fight for this.

Andrej has been killed.

The old man stepped forward.  He took the body and drug it to the side.  After a moment he returned with a small smile on his face.  He had a piece of wood in his hand.  Burnt on it was a single line.

Cloud - Ashley Olsen, Town Masonic Linker.

AJ, if you're town by any chance... what about voting next time.

And again... half the players never voted,

Nice.

Contnuing read-up. You can all GFY.

Thank god we don't have to reach an actual majority, otherwise we would get modkills with no coroner.  That'd be terrible not to have a coroner.  Terrible.  Turrible.  Turribad.  Turbad.  Turd.

I don't know who that is lol.

If I'm brought back to life I'll have to play properly again :sad:

I'm quite a lazy mafia player. I normally die one way or the other quite early on in a game. Being around for so long is exhausting - and having the players chop and change messes with my game holding.

In the game DS2, Nashandra comes out after you defeat a few other evil bosses.  Maybe AJ was an evil boss and we have just defeated him.  And I think Nashandra is the final boss so if AJ was the right lynch then it's possible we only have 1 more scummer to hang. 

I LOVE Dark Souls/Demon Souls.  But I don't know if I'd call it fun. 

I just arrived at Drangleic Castle so I haven't gotten to her yet.  I'll let you know how much I hate her when I get there :-)

Sorry for the spoiler.  I beat her for the second time today.

Archived