DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

yes.

I congratulated whoever killed him as I thought he was a bad guy.

AJ said that he agreed he was a bad guy and also said that the person who killed hally & x also killed pral. Later ... when he decided to advise he was a killer, he wanted to say that dap killed pral, but must have forgotten what he said previously. AJ also now changes mind on Pral saying thinks might be a good guy.

Pral says needs go bed when asked for reads. Stays up and posts garbage about cult roles. says going to bed when asked to place a vote. hmmmmmm - good timing lol

and Jester wants to get lynched. Cult wants to convert. A jester cult converts when lynched. Turin is a bad but funny man. This seems like something he'd do to me.

That is why fibbing is bad in mafia. you always get caught out. apart from me. I can be really good at it - but you have to believe lol

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I died Night 1.  I am an x-shot, so I didn't want to use it on someone I wasn't fairly confident on.  Didn't get revived until Night three.  Obviously  I wouldn't get to use my ability as I wasn't revived until then.  Night 4 I attempted use, and was blocked (as was everyone)  and last night I revived him.  So that's where I'm at thus far.

if people visit me and i guess who it is they die. Didnt actually figure i would die but i knew dap was SK so thought why not protect me self. Also their is a 25% chance they switch alignment on rebirth with mine which is town. So if dap wasnt town aligned hopefully he was when brought back.. i think he is dead again.

FUNNY HOW YOU HAVE TIME TALK MECHANICS BUT NOT TIME TO POST TWO LINES

YOU NOT WANT VOTE AJ?

WHY NOT?

YOU NOT WANT CORONER CLOUD?

WHY NOT?

YOU SOOOOOOO OBVIOUS. YOU'RE NEXT

Seriously Ithi? I haven't read D5 yet nor know what is happening. I read TG's post about me and I responded to it and one thing led to another and we started discussing the mechanics. It was too late to go back and read the thread. I don't even know why we are voting AJ or cornering Cloud.

Pral - Let me restate my case on you with timelines so you don't get it twisted.

N0 - Pral is deded.  No information at all about Pral since he was killed before even receiving his role.

N3 - Pral is revived.

D4 - Pral hammers Turin, getting some townie cred for hammering home the lynch. 

N4 until Present- Pral is a great candidate for cult recruitment.  At this time Pral also defends himself on Turin hammer and then disappears until D6. 

So Pral, you're right about the fact that 1 of the 2 posts I quoted from you is off of timeline.  My bad.  As for the rest, I'm not a fan of you trying so incredibly hard to detract from A) cult is still around and still has a leader and B) getting a coroner's. 

What are you even talking about? If you notice, I got called up for hammering Turin and did not get town cred. 

Besides, I never said that cult is not around. I am saying that Turin was the leader based on his coroner and he is dead now.

I am also not a fan of you

1. Bringing scum intentions in trying to nudge me the next day

2. Talking and cofusing others with new mechanics despite knowing that this is not a straightforward cult game

3. Nudging a lot of people (amega, me) based on those new mechanics

4. Making up stuff as you go along when pointed out the loop holes in your arguments

Just had a read of D5 which I missed. So, AJ initially claimed vig and I was around at that time. But, Ithi breaks his story and claims that he is an SK. Aj comes back saying that he did not kill me N0. Which is not possible as Ley was inactive on N0 (unless he was compulsive as Dap claimed but I don't think that was the case).

Of course.

AJ states he kills but is the Vig

AJ then stated that he thought Dap was the SK and that he killed Pral on Night 1.

Prior to making the Killer Claim ... AJ linked the Pral and X/Hally deaths together and said the SK did them because they were similar Creepy.

Dap claimed my death on the same night as Pral and Hally died horribly... and at this point AJ was happy with this and pointed out I had been killed by someone different to Pral. He now says Dap killed me and Pral although our death scenes do not match. This is because he now wants us to think he is the vig and forgot he previously took great pains to explain that they were different.

AJ was jailed on the night that no spooky SK kills happened. Dap vigged Ameg and Ameg Bombed Dap.

He also pointed out that no-one else has been spooky killed since Dap died, but Wombat says everyone's actions were blocked.

He seems to think that the 3rd parties know who each other are, have a QT and thus can be worked out in Lynch patterns - and backtracked away from that idea rather quickly.

so in Summary

AJ is the Serial Killer

Ithi is growing to be bothersome. You neglect to really listen to anything because you are so wrapped up in your own world. I'm just glad you cannot vote :) Now hush my stumpy tree stump.

I can't explain any of the other kills. The fact of the matter is that Dap claimed to be compulsive. We had 1 kill N0 which sounded very much like a SK. I was not responsible because I elected to holster. Therefore Dap/Ley killed Pral. This conclusion should be evident to anyone with a brain. I am not compulsive. Dap said he was. Therefore Dap has NO CHOICE BUT TO PICK SOMEONE TO KILL AT NIGHT. Do the math people, seriously. I cannot control what or how Darthe writes his scenes. Just because the first death scene and a later one where Dap was apparently bombed for killing Amega are different doesn't absolve him by any means.

My thoughts are this (as unorthodox as they may sound): I believe we are playing with a 'Mafia' team that consists of all 3rd party roles or perhaps a few Town roles that have been recruited into the faction (Turin was 'Cult' Jester). RTE was a sycophant which makes me think of another title for Symp. With 18 players, I would think there was likely a 3-4 person 3rd Party team (prior to any sort of recruitment) with RTE adding another 1 with a symp type role. I think that Dice's claim is a huge ass gambit personally, but we could also have Tina check him the next Night to see if he's telling the truth or not.

Interesting bit here. He says that 3rd party started out as 3rd party and not cult and mentions "team". i think that was a slip and he indeed might be referring to information that we are not privy of. In which case the cult might be different than the 3rd party team.

I was hesitant about the Turin lynch because I knew he didn't have an active power which made me think he could be either the bodyguard or vt he was claiming. 

Yup, I've been very fluffy, but since you asked so nicely...

I have expectation that there has

Cloud + Mish: Very slight town lean.  Post tone is analytic but not overly so.  Mish has basically disappeared and Cloud is running the team in thread. 

Tina: Town lean, tone indicates a bit o' WiM but mostly associated with using her power not with actually solving the game through interaction

AJ: Scummer. 

Hally: Scummer.  Obviously reading along and pops in when called out due to guilty conscious

Pral: probably recruited by now

Dice: Not overtly anti town to me.  Seems more like a survivor wincon than anything so lots of straddling and general uselessness

X: ?

WWWWWWWWWWwombat: Recruited and should be lynched

Interesting how he says how everyone except cloud/mish and Tina is town. Looks like setting up the lynch the next day. And what happens in the night. All his town reads except mish are dead, which sets up a perfect scenario to push his "scum reads"

Well AJ managed to kill two before. Maybe sometimes he just can.

And there was that big Wave.

Who didn't vote?

Maybe that counts as 'not running'

Jesus ... Resurrected after 3 days. Someone should write a book about that.

How did we get 4 kills yesterday night?  2 was from AJ kill and the ones Cloud linked. But the other two? I don't think AJ had 2 kills else that would have been seen earlier nights too. I have a feeling that there is another killer out there who has not claimed. 

Here is the case for getting a coroner's on Cloud.  It tells us about Mish.  It tells us about Mish and then we have a confirmed townie.  And then we lynch AJ to get proxy info on Dap.

Here is the case for getting a coroner's on Dap.  It tells us about AJ.  In which case we may or may not have a likely scum.  And then we have to lynch AJ. But we get no further info about Mish. 

BEST SCENARIO:  Coroner on Cloud, learn about Mish, Lynch AJ, get info about Dap by AJ's lynch.

NOT BEST SCENARIO: Coroner on Dap, lynch AJ, still no info on Mish.

This actually makes sense. Getting coroner on AJ should be the priority the next day. That will give us information on whether dap was a town or scum. We can revive a townee based on it.

Talking about revival, if I get an opportunity to revive, I will go with either Dom/Tess or Tina. Both are investigative roles and with cult confirmed we would want to have an alignment investigative ability like Dom/Tess had. Anybody else has any other opinion?

##vote AJ

## coroner on cloud

Here is the case for getting a coroner's on Cloud.  It tells us about Mish.  It tells us about Mish and then we have a confirmed townie.  And then we lynch AJ to get proxy info on Dap.

Here is the case for getting a coroner's on Dap.  It tells us about AJ.  In which case we may or may not have a likely scum.  And then we have to lynch AJ. But we get no further info about Mish. 

BEST SCENARIO:  Coroner on Cloud, learn about Mish, Lynch AJ, get info about Dap by AJ's lynch.

This actually makes sense. Getting coroner on AJ should be the priority the next day. That will give us information on whether dap was a town or scum. We can revive a townee based on it.

Talking about revival, if I get an opportunity to revive, I will go with either Dom/Tess or Tina. Both are investigative roles and with cult confirmed we would want to have an alignment investigative ability like Dom/Tess had. Anybody else has any other opinion?

##vote AJ

## coroner on cloud

Oh. Do we know what sort of "investigative role" Tess was supposed to have? They "cleared" Rags/AJ as town, that's all I can recall. And that they said it was something cool but they won't tell what. And that there was something more to AJ.

##vote AJ

## coroner on cloud

Great. And now you're voting someone we won't get a coroner on?

My secret stuff notes.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/87997-the-ultimate-showdown-part-deux-day-6-architype/?view=findpost&p=3178714

1) Hidden Mechanic: Phase length is related to the number of posts given the previous day.

----

2) there was something about Wombat and fear the moonless night

>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/87997-the-ultimate-showdown-part-deux-day-6-architype/?view=findpost&p=3188468

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/87997-the-ultimate-showdown-part-deux-day-6-architype/?view=findpost&p=3191965

3) Altars

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/87997-the-ultimate-showdown-part-deux-day-6-architype/?view=findpost&p=3193060

4) Five Wards Sequential

wtf was this about christmas? why do we have to remember christmas? and why would the guy want to be left alone?

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/87997-the-ultimate-showdown-part-deux-day-6-architype/?view=findpost&p=3193288

5) People give no coroner on first death unless specifically stated otherwise in their role PM

See point 5.

Archived