DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bussed him? take a look at all those lynches AJ posted I was the ONLY one on turin for the first one and i IMMEADIATELY pushed him when i came back to life.

Early game bussing is a standard scum move and you immediately voting for Turin and not mentioning anyone else when you came back in the game was one of the things that made me get a scum read on you.

At this point of the game I really don’t care if AJ is the SK or the Vig. I’m voting for my top scum suspect which is Dice and his death will gain us a lot more info compared to AJ’s.

Dice was / possibly still is 3rd party. 3rd party don't generally get to bus anyone cos they don't work as a team.

Saying you don't care if a bad guy like AJ lives because you's rather have a mafia dead is a bit daft.

They 3rd party.

I don't think there is a mafia now.

AJ Serial killer would be 3rd party. Hence bad guy with a gun.

So silly.

I would rather you die than Dice over this shambles. That was just shocking.

AJ keeps mentioning that the 3rd parties have a QT though. I think he talks too much. He also linked the pral and hally/x kills together at the start of the game. I think he likes to leak truths into the game - or he can't help himself.

But it's hard to believe that 3rd parties would be sharing a QT and be called 3rd parties.

Official Vote Count:

AJ(1/6): Dice

Dice (2/6): Cloud, AJ

Hally(1/6): TG

Cloud (2/6): Wombat, Tina

Not Voting(4/10):

Hally, Laya, Mish, X

Okay everyone, we have a unique situation here.  In the event of a tie here is what I do.  I assign (in order of the vote count) numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4.  1 is no lynch, 2 is Dice, 3 is Cloud, 4 is both.  I put this into random.org's random number generator and whichever number I receive back tells us what will happen.  

Today we rolled a 1.  

It is now night.  You have 24 hours to submit your actions.  

Wait!

The sound of that word boomed like thunder.  You all turned to see the man, so long a sentinel in your world, standing before the statue of an angel with four wings.  He slowly, confidently, raised his arms to the sides and lifted his head.  

It is coming.

Confused everyone looked up.  There was nothing, no change.  It was - a drop of rain hit your arm, cool and sharp.  Then another.  Within moments a sharp biting rain was falling to the ground and everyone began to rush for some cover.  The man smiled a nasty smile and his right arm fell.  The other arm, however, remained rigid and his head turned with it... Towards the Sea.  You looked to the right and.. oh God!  The sea was swelling massively, was throwing harsh bouts of water against the coastline and in the distance you could see that it would only grow worse.  Everyone needed to run.

Run you did.  The old mans laughter chased you away from the beach.  

Ithi we know what AJ will do. the same thing he did last night. Kill me.

so thoughts  

AJ has to go.

Something that needs to be considered but i am not totally sure of  Im starting to think cloud and mish are cult.  its like a little tickle in the back of my mind. But they DO share a QT, and they are a team. I could be way off base cause i dont understand this "role" of theirs

@Tina can you put up a list of your results please?

Archived