DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ninja'd. And no, I didn't vanish because I thought your wish for me to die would come true :)

I have a 1 year old, you see. And Mom was working today, therefore Dad was in charge.

Just because Dap wasn't in the game doesn't mean his SLOT wasn't. Ley held Dap's role and alignment until he subbed in. If Dap killing you was randomized because he didn't submit then it could've easily been that Pral was as well because Ley hadn't. He never did check in after all. The point I am making is this: Dap/Ley has a role that is compulsive. Meaning they must submit their action. Dap claimed to be a killer. Do. The. Math.

And FTR, I wasn't calling you stupid. My apologies if that's how I came across.

Darthe TOLD us that Ley never signed in and thus had no part in the game. Therefore Ley could not have done any actions

Because of reactions like this Ithi :)

I have not killed anyone thus far. I have taken 2 shots, and both have failed in a way.

My first attempt was to kill Wombat the Night I was jailed by Lenlo. He can confirm this when/if he ever comes back. I divulged my role to him fully during our little chat.

My second was last Night when I was trying to pick off Dice. The whole "if I die and come back, I'll be Town" story is just way too convenient considering HE HAS COME BACK and so did another person that was opposing Town.

How many of you have heard of Compulsive Vigs, btw?

Compulsive in the sense of Vigilante powers means that each Night the power-holder must submit an action, no matter what. In N0 we had a death, just one, and a very creepy creepy death scene. Getting the picture now? I have kind of bread-crumbed from the get-go on Dap after he claimed Vig that I knew he was lying. I am a Vig and he was a SK I'm guessing.

Red  You did not say that Dap was a compulsive vig. You just dropped that line in on its own. It reads like a claim, saying to me that you are saying you are compulsive. yet another fail.

Also there is obviously differences between third parties in this game. I changed to town. Turin was cult, . RTE was sycophant. I think that role = Cult symp.

Oh I can't at the moment. I'm at a birthday party indoor play area shenanigans. There's motorised go-carts!

But I listed all the quotes last night that showed AJ is saying something different now to what he said when those kills happened earlier on in the game.

You'll have to read back through it.

Sorry.

N3 was the night we sacrificed people.  Did you mean N2?

Yeah, that's my bad. Whichever Night that Dap killed Amega and died. It was over the weekend when I had all those people crashing at my house, I remember that much.

Alright been a little busier than I expected today and didn't feel like sifting through the game in order to find the quotes I wanted, but now I'm here.

It'll probably take me a while since there's 145 pages to go through, but I'll get working on it.

People need to post, btw. I know it's the weekend but I think we're sitting around 24 hours left before Night falls again.

I got one of the roles I submitted.

Just sayin'

I got the exact role I submitted. One of them anyway.

I think Darthe just admired it so much he had to grant it.

Okay, so here was my first breadcrumb about my role. I don't know how familiar you guys might be with the game, or of video games in general, but I LOVED Red Dead Redemption. The night I bought it I stayed up for like 13 hours straight playing it lol.

Basically it's about this badass gunslinger named John Marston. He's an outlaw turned renegade that's forced to work with government officials in helping to find his old gang because they've kidnapped his wife and son.

I also expect a lot more sheep to just follow onto my train in the next couple of hours.

Im currently reading Cloud as his usual "really am town but gonna get lynched day 1" but this post makes me want to vote him

This was the original line that got Dice under fire, but yeah, looking at this again I think it more or less spews Cloud as town.

The night was a massacre.  When the lights went down the terrors that had been hinted at in the day were realized.  They stayed together as a group, mostly, but the hunt had to continue for them to gain information on their opponents and so eventually it became inevitable that they would have to split up.  That had been three hours ago.  Since then you had heard four screams, four shrill breaks in the ever looming silence of this foreign world. 

When the dawn began to give the clouds and orange cast two bodies were found with knife wounds in them.

Xthrax has been killed.

Hally has been killed.  

On the other side of the region Ithillian had been searching alone through a decrepit building.  She was found with a wound in her side, clearly not the blade that had taken the other two.  WIthin moments of being found she too expired.

Ithillian has been killed.

It is now Day.  You have 72 hours.

I grabbed another quote below that continues talking about knife wounds or blades. I'm beginning to think that all the kills have been made in this manner. Also, after looking at this again the whole 4 screams were heard but only 3 deaths stuck out again.

##vote Wombat

Oh and I'm voting Womby cause his tone during Dice's lynch gave me the feel he knew he wasn't mafia. Ie: Womby is mafia.

Plus I thought Amega's case was kinda weak considering Ithi's alignment wasn't revealed although I think most will agree she was likely town. Womby band wagoning like that was gross.

If someone knows Dice's alignment they need to come forward.

If Dice was mafia then my thought on Womby is out the window but i would say either Dom or Turin were his teammate. They both look dirty in relation to him.

This was prior to us only seeing 3rd party flips this game, but yeah. My original reasons for being sus of Wombat.

Oh and I'm voting Womby cause his tone during Dice's lynch gave me the feel he knew he wasn't mafia. Ie: Womby is mafia.

Plus I thought Amega's case was kinda weak considering Ithi's alignment wasn't revealed although I think most will agree she was likely town. Womby band wagoning like that was gross.

If someone knows Dice's alignment they need to come forward.

If Dice was mafia then my thought on Womby is out the window but i would say either Dom or Turin were his teammate. They both look dirty in relation to him.

Lol is this some kind of joke? Dice claimed "not town." Of course he wasn't mafia imo. I don't know it, but let's just say I'm 95% confident on it, K? What kind of mafia claims 3rd party?

The kind who knows his alignment won't be shown when he dies ... and the kind who seems to know that he can come back to life - and the kind who says that if he does come back to life he will definitely be Town.

Now - if you had a role that was really 3rd party and your death/rebirth would make you Town, and you wanted to be Town, why not just broadcast it. Or why dangle a role hint carrot ... because those things are usually done to try and stall a Lynch.

If his death was no bad thing, then why not just let us know straight away - or at least when he made his post.

Because his post was for a reason - and that reason was to try and stop us Lynching him.

He only said the 3rd party but Town when I/if I come back AFTER he had already been Lynched.

I still think he is/was Mafia.

Ithi...

Gross Tina. "Sorry I haven't been around everyone but I'm okay voting someone others have expressed general interest about."

@Womby - don't twist my words. I wasn't just talking about the Night phase. You haven't had any presence all game. The only things I remember you doing were band wagoning Dice and now Cloud. I'm not getting any vibes that you are actually attempting to solve this game. Amega's point about Ithi's death was weak and you know it. NK spec is muddy at best and made especially so with how we aren't getting coroners.

Here's another instance where I am explaining my scumread on Wombat. This was the Day before I was jailed and tried to shoot him.

##Vote AJ

lol. How am I seriously not LOCK CLEAR by now?

So I got a strong gut feeling on Hally being scum with Dice and moving the Cloud train to help her buddy.

Which puts Cloud on non-mafia.

I'll have to do an ISO but i m seeing a scum AJ here. I feel as if he never scumhunted. Discarding posts. Backtracking. Long Hydra speculation. Caught down in arguments that don't lead to places. Like no Maffia finding just arguing.

I'm wary of Tina. Obviously I skimmed a lot on the last days and thus I might have missed a lot. Will have to check that part. For now I have the feeling that she didn't add stuff and it stands out to me that what she chose to pick was the inane questioning me about what tone is.

Mixed on Cloud. He does make a lot of sense every time I decide he's dirty. Agreed with the early Ithi-case on him might fetch notes later.

I could buy him being SK actually, that feels right to be somehow. The way he hunts but wanna live.

CS might've been onto something here. As I was rolling through the pages Hallia's votes on D1 (D2?) looked pretty bad. I think first she joined the Cloud wagon and then later swapped to Amega.

Apparently you all missed the secret mechanic N0

Then Pral died.

Secret mechanic??

I am/was Town.
I think Cloud seems to be an easy target. Ameg votes him without giving any real reasoning and Wombat's cool with that.
In fact Ameg nudges at Tommy and Despo and then Votes Cloud.
And he had that awful entry post.
That being said ... Cloud did go super quiet once the attention moved to Dice.

I'm really sorry,I think it was my fault
I had a compulsive Vig and missed the deadline. Atleast you are still around though

And before it comes up, I didn't have the N0 kill. It was just this one.

##vote AJ.
Seems a good place to start. He's been irking me a lot on my read and seems to be deliberately obtuse (word of the game it seems)
Len has claimed not town like twice now
Amega is pretty dam scummy as well IMO

I shot ithi (random.org did actually) last night
Hypothesising seems to be doing more harm than good hence reveal

Turin I feel is town actually.
Cloud if mafia IMO.
At first I thought it was cloud being cloud but the more I read the more I thought it had mafia motives

Um, what else
Csarmi is annoying. He's been sitting on the verge all game with me. One minute I think He's town, the next mafia.
The way he handled dice votes has him as a mafia lean ATM

Bolded are all the important parts.

First he is trying to distance from the N0 kill. He is Compulsive but somehow his slot was skipped over N0? Hmmm.

He is scum reading me, Lenlo (confirmed JK) and Amega who ended up being a vengeful role and killing Dap.

Calls Turin town (confirmed 3rd party), Cloud mafia as well as Salami (who is now confirmed town).

Do you get to vig every night @ Dap?

Just for the first couple of nights
So I have one tonight

Killing CSarmi might be a good idea - he did say you could and he also said he'd definitely have a coroner report.
Or Wombat. If I had my baseball bat right now I'd kill Wombat.

So I have one tonight

I'm pretty sure I liked wombat this game

How can you be a part time compulsive vig? You replaced into your Role - so Leyrann I think didn't send his kill in night zero and that's how Pral died?

Or something else.

Killing CSarmi might be a good idea - he did say you could and he also said he'd definitely have a coroner report.
Or Wombat. If I had my baseball bat right now I'd kill Wombat.

So I have one tonight
I'm pretty sure I liked wombat this game

How can you be a part time compulsive vig? You replaced into your Role - so Leyrann I think didn't send his kill in night zero and that's how Pral died?
Or something else.
There was no N0 action
I think that was Darthe being nice
So the Pral kill wasnt from my end at all

Ithi you were already beginning to pick up on Dap's inconsistencies after he claimed. He's a Compulsive-Part Time Vig with limited shots? Also notice how he is very careful to mention that he didn't have an action on N0 when Pral was killed.

And how come you are only a part time compulsive vig?

A limited shot vig would normally be able to wait and choose. Compulsive is generally every night.

And yours is just for two nights?

What happens after that?

I have a limited number of shots

I'm full time just limited shots
I don't know why I didn't have one N0
After that I think I'm just nilla

Again with the inconsistencies and further distancing from the N0 kill.

They were chasing something.  A breeze in the air, a shadow in the light, a whisper on the winds of time.  Neither of them knew what it was but they were drawn and so they ran forth.  It slithered, slid and slipped down narrow pathways.  They each saw it disappear around a corner.  When they arrived there it was standing still.  They saw it at the opposite end of the lane.  Each pulled out a small blade.  They ran forward and struck out.  Their opponent crumpled, dead.  They fell.

Dap and Amega have been killed.

The moon waned.  It was almost out of sight.  The sun had not yet risen.  

It is twilight.

The small blade line is what caught my interest. Mostly because Dap confirmed killing Amega.

So it looks like they killed each other? Dap claimed compulsive vig but he killed Ithi who was very town looking. Amega  was prety odd in general with his posts.

wtl:

DESPO/TOMMY

AJ

CLOUD

Csarmi, why Tommy over Despo?

lol

TLDR - I cannot explain the 3 deaths on N1. I have holstered until N2 when I was Jailed and tried to kill Wombat and last Night when I tried shooting Dice.

Dap claims he was compulsive, but shrugs off the N0 kill. He later says that he is still compulsive but has limited shots and for whatever reasons didn't have to submit a kill on N0. This does not add up with how a compulsive Vig role is supposed to work.

The other little bits are stuff that I picked up along the way as I skimmed through.

My thoughts are this (as unorthodox as they may sound): I believe we are playing with a 'Mafia' team that consists of all 3rd party roles or perhaps a few Town roles that have been recruited into the faction (Turin was 'Cult' Jester). RTE was a sycophant which makes me think of another title for Symp. With 18 players, I would think there was likely a 3-4 person 3rd Party team (prior to any sort of recruitment) with RTE adding another 1 with a symp type role. I think that Dice's claim is a huge ass gambit personally, but we could also have Tina check him the next Night to see if he's telling the truth or not.

##Vote Cloud

He's playing with massive confirmation bias and I don't like it.  There is no way a townie can be as sure as Cloud is right now with almost no coroners.  He also says that he thinks that AJ is an SK but wants to vote Dice instead because Cult > SK.  Apparently he is 100% on Dice being cult.  But he didn't even bother to vote Dice on D1.  Looks to me like Cloud is just throwing mud and trying to get easy lynches.  I don't care if anyone follows me on this or not.  I'm tired of Cloud's crap.

Do you not think it weird that there were no other kills apart from Dap's on the night that AJ was Jailed?

I think there only AJ and Dap can kill. If there's only 3rd parties out there and no Mafia that makes sense.

Get rid of the AJ killer and you get rid of the NK maybe. Then all Town needs to do is Lynch the right people and they've won.

He says he was stopped from killing on N2 and N4. We know that's true - but there just happens to be unexplaained kills on N0 and N1?

Do we think there's another killer out there? Dap killed me on N1 and Ameg on N2. His kills were clean and simple looking. The other kills were linked by AJ himself. Do you think Dap did 3 kills on N1? Do you think he just pretended to kill me for some reason?

I think you're making a terrible mistake letting AJ live.

He's never answwered my question about Pral either.

##unvote, vote Hally

Hally reading along not saying a word, WWWwombat calls her out to say something and she does...without saying anything. Professional lurking 101

I´m a bit worried about this as well. Pralaya hasn´t said much either and that actually goes for you too. 

I´m very unsure. I trust Wombat. Well, as much as I can trust anyone in this game. Stopping all actions last night seems like a pro-town move. I agree with him about Cloud so I might follow him there. Cloud didn´t want to cooperate yesterday. 

I kind of think Dice tells the truth but I didn´t like how he accused AJ for claiming compulsive vig when it was Dap who did it. Probably he just doesn´t read the thread as he should but that is not good either. 

I´ll have to vote soon since it´s time for birthday party #2. 

I´ll probably vote Cloud or AJ. 

Dap's Role was NOT active on N0 - so the role he took could not have killed Pral.

He killed me on N1. Confessed. And the timings match what I was told.

He killed Amega on N2 and got Bombed.

Who else could have killed Pral and Hally/X?

Who even said that those kills were done by the same person?

Who was blocked on N2 when only Daps kill went through?

Who is the other confessed killer?

This is clear evidential deduction. You need to be voting AJ.

It is clear that when he is blocked there are no other kills happening. Kill him and you get to Lynch bad guys. Leave him alive and he is going to kill and aplogise until you realise he's talking guff.

Ok

I'm making a new rule.

You are NOT allowed to vote until you answer the following questions:

Who do you think killed Pral?

Who do you think killed Ithi?

Who do you think killed Hally and X?

Who do you think killed Amega?

So unvote and think about it

You don't have long left.

Bussed him? take a look at all those lynches AJ posted I was the ONLY one on turin for the first one and i IMMEADIATELY pushed him when i came back to life.

Early game bussing is a standard scum move and you immediately voting for Turin and not mentioning anyone else when you came back in the game was one of the things that made me get a scum read on you.

At this point of the game I really don’t care if AJ is the SK or the Vig. I’m voting for my top scum suspect which is Dice and his death will gain us a lot more info compared to AJ’s.

Dice is probably telling the truth. You and Cloud acting like he is confirmed scum makes no sense whatsoever. There is no evidence that Dice is not exactly what he said he is.

I have broken down Dice’s posts when he came back into the game and explained why I think he is scum. You however acting like he is town by only saying that it wouldn’t make sense for him to claim the role that he did is bullshit. Your argument isn't strong enough to have such a strong town read on him that warrants this kind of defense and you know it. I think you are despreratly trying to prevent your teammate from getting lynched here.

##Vote Cloud

He's playing with massive confirmation bias and I don't like it. There is no way a townie can be as sure as Cloud is right now with almost no coroners. He also says that he thinks that AJ is an SK but wants to vote Dice instead because Cult > SK. Apparently he is 100% on Dice being cult. But he didn't even bother to vote Dice on D1. Looks to me like Cloud is just throwing mud and trying to get easy lynches. I don't care if anyone follows me on this or not. I'm tired of Cloud's crap.

It’s called scumhunting and being sure of you reads. I didn’t vote for Dice during Day 1 because I wasn’t around at the time, and even then I still felt unsure about him which should have been clear when I suggested that we should try and resurrect him. I only started feeling certain about my scum read on him when he came back into the game again. I have explained why his posts have been scummy at the start of this Day and you seem to have skimmed over them entirely to support your fake argument that there has been no solid reasonings why Dice is scum.

Oh, it´s less than two hours to go.

## Vote Cloud

I´ll try to check in before deadline but I´m not sure that I can.

You only seem to think that I’m mafia because I refused to cooperate with you yesterday, while I have already given my reasons for doing so which you haven't bothered to reply to. Your sheeping of Wombat and not giving explanations for why I'm scum and why Dice is town is making you look terrible.

Dice is an easy target, but I think he probably told the truth.  It would have been way too reckless to lie like that on D1 as scum when he could have just made up some random townish-sounding power role.

I kind of think Dice tells the truth but I didn´t like how he accused AJ for claiming compulsive vig when it was Dap who did it. Probably he just doesn´t read the thread as he should but that is not good either.

These are Wombat's and Tina's only arguments why Dice is town. I think they speak for themselves.

Archived