DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

Turin had no active abilities before getting lynched.  Is bodyguard an active ability or a passive one?

Passive. If the one you protect get killed you get killed instead.

But Ithi is dead

And Turin is still alive

Doesn't make much sense

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Turin is a VT.

Bodyguard actually. I changed my request when Ithi decided to play. Didn't know she would be a treestump so didn't need as much protection to decimate the mafias. 

I was given the choice of picking one person to protect and die in their place if that person were either lynched or killed in any way. I chose Ithi for obvious reasons. I must have been blocked as obviously I didn't die in her place.(probably by someone else that didn't put in their NA so it went random :angry:)

Anyway now that Ithi is dead I am for all intents and purposes VT so there you go.

Can't block passive roles

Not to mention bold is gross

In and of itself

Turin had no active abilities before getting lynched.  Is bodyguard an active ability or a passive one?

Passive. If the one you protect get killed you get killed instead.

But Ithi is dead

And Turin is still alive

Doesn't make much sense

True.

Lol Turin is trolling the hardest right now. ##vote Turin

@Tina - I think your first two options are more likely than the 3rd. Like Cloud said, even if they weren't allowed to out their teammates they could still tip others off to them on a subliminal level. I've only seen one other game where it was 3rd party only (Kay's Vacation game) and that dealt with some kind of buffed recruiter iirc. They had to recruit one Night and kill the next, so with the multiple deaths each Night I don't think that's the case here. The 2nd option is most likely and there was no alignment change. Ithi died and wasn't converted as far as we know. CS is now dead and vetted town. I doubt Dice's role changes him.

Turin, you really are pushing it. First of all ##Vote Turin

On reading, your play seems to be completely inconsistent. There were a few things that sprung to mind but here are the most recent-

1. Firstly your vote on Pral. In any way it doesn't get clearer. Because he was dead N0. That was a so clear slip by you-pushing of such a lackluster reason as his play was as bad as Dice.

2. Shifting away reason from yourself instead of actively getting involved. I don't mind if you use logic but instead swatting the points raised just like that doesn't look right. Your opinions on the game till now? What happened before and after you died-opinions etc.

3. Your claim-I'm not sure but then it seemed to be said that you claimed bodyguard and now your a VT.

There are a lot more inconsistent factors. I'd like to lynch you and hopefully get a coroner.

1. Pretty.much everyone was convinced Pral waa mafia when he died. What changed? What did he do to become town?

2. The case" on me was that I buddying Ithi too much. Like that is possible. She had Pral mafia too... Repentance and all. Also frantic... Ooh..

3. What happened? I got lynched. A bunch of people died. I got more powerful. Different people came back. Unfortunately not Ithi(at least the beast died). Now it looks like I am getting lynched again. I wonder what happens next???

Oh and for the record I got the spelling thing first.

Sorry you not undeaded Ithi :wub:

1. Pretty.much everyone was convinced Pral waa mafia when he died. What changed? What did he do to become town?

I dare not speak for others of the town

But I for one was never thinking that

I merely did not feel like arguing

When there were many other thoughts to mull

2. The case" on me was that I buddying Ithi too much. Like that is possible. She had Pral mafia too... Repentance and all. Also frantic... Ooh..

You vastly over simplify the case

You were Ithillian buddying too much

Methinks you wished to hide behind her skirts

But countless other banners waved on high

Proclaiming your allegiance to the scum

The Despo tunnel showed you did not hunt

Ithillian herself condemned you, man!

And then you followed with a rubbish claim

The truth remains for all the town to see

3. What happened? I got lynched. A bunch of people died. I got more powerful. Different people came back. Unfortunately not Ithi(at least the beast died). Now it looks like I am getting lynched again. I wonder what happens next???

More confirmation

The altars were preordained

Sow your fear elsewhere

Proclaiming your allegiance to the scum

The Despo tunnel showed you did not hunt

Ithillian herself condemned you, man!

And then you followed with a rubbish claim

The truth remains for all the town to see

More confirmation

The altars were preordained

Sow your fear elsewhere