DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

Cloud confirmed twenty foot wingspan

(reaching)

You not doing anything in this game to make me think you are town doesn't make you guys look any better to me. Just a tip.

Long hair don't care bro

I'm in this for the laffs

But I can still point out when people are pushing the boundaries of acceptable logic

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It can be proven because his arguments for why RTE is rolefishing didn't make any kind of sense. If I'm able to see that he should as well. You appear to be defending the idea that Despo really did believe his case against RTE but if he did then why didn't you vote for him at the start of the Day?

(reaching)

You not doing anything in this game to make me think you are town doesn't make you guys look any better to me. Just a tip.

Is it bad that my eyes popped open after reading the last line at first?

:tongue:

(reaching)

Is it bad that my eyes popped open after reading the last line at first?

:tongue:

:rolleyes: It's late and I'm quite frankly sick of playing mafia the entire day. I'm going to bed.

I also expect a lot more sheep to just follow onto my train in the next couple of hours.

Passive aggressive.

Cloud seems to be deliberately avoiding me. I wonder why?

Creating a space just makes me look harder at it.

Also - hydra confirmees, in darthe's last game, everyone started as town with a lovely little town playmate.

And then he changed some into the mafias.

While they kept in contact with their original friend.

Keep your friends close ... And your enemies closer.

Because darthe totally isn't a total git with a twisted sense of humour.

:biggrin:

Mish said Hydra sound more like a Town Role.

I don't think anything is guaranteed ... Also I'm not really certain of what a hydra is.

And you'll have to bear with me, I'm playing Heartstone.

Hydra can be anything. It doesn't imply any specific alignment. AJ basically stated what a hydra actually is.

Heartstone or Hearthstone? I think the second one is a cadr game based on WoW, looks interesting.

Hearthstone is a blast!

I don't think anything is guaranteed ... Also I'm not really certain of what a hydra is.

Hydra can be anything. It doesn't imply any specific alignment. AJ basically stated what a hydra actually is.

Heartstone or Hearthstone? I think the second one is a cadr game based on WoW, looks interesting.

Hearthstone is a blast!

Hallia, this shows that you are clearly following the game ... and you said hi to me earlier. I know you are perfectly capable of doing the reads thing and the cases thing, so I'm unsure why you don't just do that.

When you post responses to non mafia stuff it makes me think you are avoiding things that could cause you problems later on.

So ... you know what I need to see here.

Also - hydra confirmees, in darthe's last game, everyone started as town with a lovely little town playmate.

And then he changed some into the mafias.

While they kept in contact with their original friend.

Good to know, I never read the last game. 

I don't know alot about hydra and if it's more commonly a town or mafia role. But to me it seems like two persons "sharing" one slot/one vote like it seems Des and Tom does, seems like a bad thing for mafia; it's one more person to interact with people and maybe slip up.

Cloud, I honestly think you are reaching a bit, and also slightly lost in the tunnel :tongue:

Despo actually had some valid points on cloud.. gonna watch that for abit. Might place a vote on him after he responds.

Csarmi is role hinting.. probably some convoluted form of coroner from his statement. Not really relevant tho since the majority have god like roles. 

The tom and des thing does seem like a town role. i dont know tom, but the way des is acting seems very rational compared to when i saw him as scum

Look des i remembered your gender sorta... actually typed it wrong at first, but yea... its progress.

I don't know alot about hydra and if it's more commonly a town or mafia role. But to me it seems like two persons "sharing" one slot/one vote like it seems Des and Tom does, seems like a bad thing for mafia; it's one more person to interact with people and maybe slip up.

Cloud, I honestly think you are reaching a bit, and also slightly lost in the tunnel :tongue:

I think people need to be reminded again that this ain't no country club, and it ain't no disco either - this is a Darthe Mafia where he has basically told us that things will change.

Maybe Des and Tommy are on the Mafia Team. Maybe there's and extra person on the team and that's why they share a vote. If one of them die they get to keep the vote. If their team gets too small they get a vote each. maybe one is mafia and one is town. maybe they are both town.

We don't know now and maybe we won't know tomorrow lol

really. There's no guarantees. You have to just play as you find it. I like to think that Darthe did it on purpose to destroy this Lock Clear thingy :happy:

Archived