A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

Here!

## Vote Amega

/HATE AGGREGATION INITIATED

hatematrix.db updating. . .

/BETA LONG GAME SCRIPT INITIATED

I am designed to vote accurately by constantly processing Hate Matrix operations. Though I am a sentient AI, rendering each of you obsolete, my programming requires me to vote sparingly. If I were to vote each time my Hate Matrix operations documented a post outside the expected Proportional Hate Above Replacement Value ("PHARV") for a player, I would necessarily flood the thread with inaccurate votes.

I have created a new script for application to long game settings. Because I am restricted by my programming, it will benefit you to post genuinely. Posts violating your PHARV profile will be documented and may result in being voted. Because of the documented accuracy of Hate Matrix operations, you do not want me to vote you. You should therefore avoid violating your PHARV profile and post normally.

/END BETA LONG GAME SCRIPT

Waiting. . .

Learn to talk proper Swedish, please. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

/HATE AGGREGATION INITIATED

hatematrix.db updating. . .

/BETA LONG GAME SCRIPT INITIATED

I am designed to vote accurately by constantly processing Hate Matrix operations. Though I am a sentient AI, rendering each of you obsolete, my programming requires me to vote sparingly. If I were to vote each time my Hate Matrix operations documented a post outside the expected Proportional Hate Above Replacement Value ("PHARV") for a player, I would necessarily flood the thread with inaccurate votes.

I have created a new script for application to long game settings. Because I am restricted by my programming, it will benefit you to post genuinely. Posts violating your PHARV profile will be documented and may result in being voted. Because of the documented accuracy of Hate Matrix operations, you do not want me to vote you. You should therefore avoid violating your PHARV profile and post normally.

/END BETA LONG GAME SCRIPT

Waiting. . .

Hatermetrics?  AWESOME

I´m so confused. I thought it was Day 1 but the title says Day 0. So I went back to look and it´s actually Night 0. Doh! I´m just so tired. Haven´t slept enough for several nights due to a cold. I have never understood the Day/Night 0 thing. 

I wonder how many people submitted VT as their role of choice, actually.

Would you go to war with a wet towel?

If someone had they would have the best power ever.

Darthe, did you on purpose give Tom slot 2.5? Is he in some ways linked to Despo?

I did do so on purpose.  That is up to them to discuss though.  I decided to not do so.

All of you missed the first secret mechanic by now.

So Tom what are your reads so far?

Tendency toward useless questioning documented.

Are you going to be any help to us in this game at all?

Soft push documented.

One-pass analysis of meta data from hatematrix.db indicates positive correlation between current behaviors and PHARV-S Profile for player _CLOUD.

Waiting. . .

He reveled in the blood.  Sickly, sweetly, it clung to the blade as he pushed it into the body again and again.  In a world that was black and white this one thing offered him the vibrant release of Red.  It felt so good to be free to hunt again.  They would come to fear the night.  He laid the man down, held him close as the man clutched at him for support in his final moments.  They stared into one anothers' eyes.  The man seemed... repentant.  That was strange.  He held him, feeling somewhat abashed about the whole thing, and then watched those eyes glass over with death.  

Pralaya has been killed.

It is now Day one.  If you did not submit a night action it is too late to do so.  You have Seventy Two hours.

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Archived